Thread: Marty!

Marty!

Oh my gosh, is he precious or what? I also detest glue traps, because of the torture that they inflict on little critters who have had the misfortune of having found one. They absolutely should be banned. Little Marty was so fortunate to have found you. Kudos to you!
    I hope little Marty has a wonderful special day, as the Official Pet of the Day!

Oh Marty, what a lucky boy you are to have been rescued by your humans! You're such a little cutie!
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Miracel Mouse Marty!

Hi Marty! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one! You truly are one mighty, miracle mouse, Marty, and one utterly precious one I might add! First, let me tell you how much I enjoyed your enchanting web page, "The Tale of Marty Mouse," both the backstory and its heart melting photo spread! Oh, the pics of you recuperating in your toilet paper roll/bed, napping in your human's hand/enjoying a back rubbie, were totally squee worthy! What a wonderful thing your parents did, rescuing you from that horrific glue trap, and a most unspeakable fate! And how courageous were you to endure such abuse and injury until given the chance to heal! It truly is a miracle that you did survive, that you did heal, not only physically but emotionally! A fighter and survivor, that you are, Marty, and it's clear you are now one happy, healthy mousie, living the good life...just look at that smile! Great thanks to your forever family for giving one most deserving critter a 2nd chance at life, for sharing your precious self, your inspirational story with us all! You are one extra special little guy, Marty, and so very worthy of your "top pet" honors! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, spinning endlessly in your wheel, scampering about your ultra cool Jetson's playground, chowing down on some tasty treats, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Miracle Mouse Marty! Long and happy life to you! (P.S...I was surprised, happily, to read of the compassion of William Randolph Hearst!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marty what a sweet little fellow you are!!!

I just had to chuckle when I saw your sweet pictures. I have been being visited by dozens of your kin from Kansas latley. My neighbors think I am totally crazy because I use a human trap and catch them and set them free in a near by brush pile. Thank you and your parents for letting me know I'm doing the right thing. You are quite an adorable fellow.

Congratulations, sweet Marty, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the KIND words for Our Precious Marty!

THANK YOU from Marty and his human parents for your kind words! It is SO WONDERFUL to hear from people who truly love all of God's creatures! Even as an adult, I've heard MANY negative remarks from family members, coworkers (especially), and friends re: my love/compassion for small critters. God Bless You from Marty the Miracle Mouse & his Proud Parents!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Marty! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one! You truly are one mighty, miracle mouse, Marty, and one utterly precious one I might add! First, let me tell you how much I enjoyed your enchanting web page, "The Tale of Marty Mouse," both the backstory and its heart melting photo spread! Oh, the pics of you recuperating in your toilet paper roll/bed, napping in your human's hand/enjoying a back rubbie, were totally squee worthy! What a wonderful thing your parents did, rescuing you from that horrific glue trap, and a most unspeakable fate! And how courageous were you to endure such abuse and injury until given the chance to heal! It truly is a miracle that you did survive, that you did heal, not only physically but emotionally! A fighter and survivor, that you are, Marty, and it's clear you are now one happy, healthy mousie, living the good life...just look at that smile! Great thanks to your forever family for giving one most deserving critter a 2nd chance at life, for sharing your precious self, your inspirational story with us all! You are one extra special little guy, Marty, and so very worthy of your "top pet" honors! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, spinning endlessly in your wheel, scampering about your ultra cool Jetson's playground, chowing down on some tasty treats, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Miracle Mouse Marty! Long and happy life to you! (P.S...I was surprised, happily, to read of the compassion of William Randolph Hearst!)

THANK YOU from Marty & His Human Parents!

Thank You for your kind words about our Precious Marty and support re: boycotting glue traps! It's so nice to hear from fellow animal lovers who realize that even tiny mice have feelings, too! God Bless You!!

Quote Originally Posted by vashira View Post
    Oh my gosh, is he precious or what? I also detest glue traps, because of the torture that they inflict on little critters who have had the misfortune of having found one. They absolutely should be banned. Little Marty was so fortunate to have found you. Kudos to you!
    I hope little Marty has a wonderful special day, as the Official Pet of the Day!

Thank You from Marty & His Proud Human Parents!

Thank You for your kind words! Having Marty as Pet of the Day made his human parents' day so much brighter! Marty beat the odds on Jan. 5, 2013 and we celebrate his life every day! God Bless You!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Oh Marty, what a lucky boy you are to have been rescued by your humans! You're such a little cutie!
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!

THANK YOU from Marty & His "Cousins"!

THANK YOU for humanely catching Marty's "cousins" and releasing them! What an AWESOME, COMPASSIONATE person you are! We have had a few mice in our houses through the years but, after my husband made a humane trap (peanut butter was the lure) and we caught all of them and released them into nearby fields, he plugged up all the holes he could find with that foamy/plasticy stuff and we never had mice again - except for Sweet Marty, of course! THANKS for being so compassionate! God Bless You!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Marty what a sweet little fellow you are!!!

I just had to chuckle when I saw your sweet pictures. I have been being visited by dozens of your kin from Kansas latley. My neighbors think I am totally crazy because I use a human trap and catch them and set them free in a near by brush pile. Thank you and your parents for letting me know I'm doing the right thing. You are quite an adorable fellow.

Congratulations, sweet Marty, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

THANK YOU to Everyone from Marty & His Proud Human Parents!

How nice it was to read such sweet things written by all of you animal lovers about our Precious Miracle Mouse, Marty! My husband and I appreciate all the sweet things you said about us, too! It's so nice to have a forum that is comprised of compassionate people. I wish I knew more people like all of you! Saving critters that need our help should be viewed as a positive trait in society instead of hearing negative comments from uncompassionate people. God Bless all of You from Marty & his Parents!