Thread: Magnificent Mr. Murphy!!!

Magnificent Mr. Murphy!!!

Dearest Murphy, what a gorgeous red kitty you are! I want to reach through the screen and plant a kiss on that precious pink nosie with the black polka dots and give you some skritches under your chin. (Since I can't reach to Connecticut, I hope your dear Purrrson will give you some for me.) What wonderful photos of you, especially that close-up at the top.

How good that you were rescued by a sanctuary and then adopted by this fine Purrrson. He/she loves you dearly and is giving you the very best care she/he possibly can. You have helped him/her and kitty Nugget deal with grief after losing their beloved Koko at age 18. You are all the very best friends ever. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Murphy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Nugget and Koko Angel and your Purrrson are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-15-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is great that there are some Owesome Big Orange Fellow Cats as most Orange Cats do tend to be so handsome.

We just love your Big Happy Face that fills the whole frame, you are such a Love Bug.

Michael Angel, and All of Our Orange Porch Cats are sending their Best Orange tinted MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Dear New Friend and Cat of the Day Mr Murphy.
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-16-2013 at 09:15 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Murphy - just seeing the pic of you at the shelter, though they did wonderful things for you, and your pictures now just show what a happy and healthy cat you are! You look so depressed in that shelter shot.

Thank goodness your wonderful purrents took you home - you have Nugget to fight with and people to love and be loved by, and you look so much younger! Happy COTD, handsome Murphy, and may you be extra spoiled today.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

It's our Murphy, brother of lovely tortie girl Nugget and fur-kid of Barbiecat! Hi, sweet handsome kitty guy! I would LOVE to gently pet you nonstop today, on this rainy day in Chicago! No tummy rubs, though because you don't like those. I hope your meowmie will give you some extra petting for me today, and some also to Nugget! She was the COTD back in August and now it is your turn! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful orange kitty Murphy!

Edited to add: I love your freckly nose! You are orangie-licious, Murphy!!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 10-15-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Murphy you are quite a stunning fellow!!! :love:

I just knew it wouldn't be long before you were our special Cat of the Day just like your sister Nugget!!! ;)Who could resist your gorgeous face? Not, me!!! I'd be putty in your paws at first meeting. Please thank your happy mommy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. I hope you and Nugget as well as your mommy are having tons of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Murphy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :) :love:
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a gorgeous boy Mr. Murphy!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey Murphy! You beautiful Orange Guy! I'm glad you were adopted and found a loving home.

Congrats on being CotD!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Precious Nugget!

Hi Murphy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome orange man you are, Murphy! You're a ringer for my boy Tigg'r, right down to those freckles! Pure handsomeness, pure gentleness, pure love! That you are, Murphy, and so much more! What a lover boy! I can just imagine how special those slobbery, warm, open mouth smoochies are! How grateful we are to that dear woman at "Here Today Adopted Tomorrow" for saving you from an unspeakable fate, and to your forever family, for welcoming you into their home and hearts! We're so sorry your beloved predecessor Koko had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. But thanks to you, your humans and furry sib Nugget are smiling again! You're a treasure, dear Murphy, and so very blessed to have a furkid, a beautiful best friend in you! Thanks for ending my long day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Nugget are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight, kicking up your paws, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Murphy, and to Nugget too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy belated COTD Murphy

Oh Murphy, I'm so sorry I missed your big day. It sounds like you are no longer intimidated by Ms. Nugget. I agree with your Mom, no blood is cool. That is a really good shot of your freckles.

Happy belated COTD Murphster!

MUrphy

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Daddy View Post
    Oh Murphy, I'm so sorry I missed your big day. It sounds like you are no longer intimidated by Ms. Nugget. I agree with your Mom, no blood is cool. That is a really good shot of your freckles.

Happy belated COTD Murphster!
    I missed it too; thanks Cat Daddy for letting me know. Murphy update: he has decided to be a lap cat recently! All million pounds of him; hooray for me!

Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Murphy, what a gorgeous red kitty you are! I want to reach through the screen and plant a kiss on that precious pink nosie with the black polka dots and give you some skritches under your chin. (Since I can't reach to Connecticut, I hope your dear Purrrson will give you some for me.) What wonderful photos of you, especially that close-up at the top.

How good that you were rescued by a sanctuary and then adopted by this fine Purrrson. He/she loves you dearly and is giving you the very best care she/he possibly can. You have helped him/her and kitty Nugget deal with grief after losing their beloved Koko at age 18. You are all the very best friends ever. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Murphy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Nugget and Koko Angel and your Purrrson are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Thank you, he is a love that is for sure!

Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Murphy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome orange man you are, Murphy! You're a ringer for my boy Tigg'r, right down to those freckles! Pure handsomeness, pure gentleness, pure love! That you are, Murphy, and so much more! What a lover boy! I can just imagine how special those slobbery, warm, open mouth smoochies are! How grateful we are to that dear woman at "Here Today Adopted Tomorrow" for saving you from an unspeakable fate, and to your forever family, for welcoming you into their home and hearts! We're so sorry your beloved predecessor Koko had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. But thanks to you, your humans and furry sib Nugget are smiling again! You're a treasure, dear Murphy, and so very blessed to have a furkid, a beautiful best friend in you! Thanks for ending my long day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Nugget are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight, kicking up your paws, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Murphy, and to Nugget too!
    He is a fun guy, that's for sure, and has now decided that he wants to be a lap cat, so I am in heaven!

Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Hey Murphy! You beautiful Orange Guy! I'm glad you were adopted and found a loving home.

Congrats on being CotD!
    Thank you, I am so lucky to have found him; I even had to cross "state lines" to adopt this guy!

Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Murphy you are quite a stunning fellow!!!

I just knew it wouldn't be long before you were our special Cat of the Day just like your sister Nugget!!! Who could resist your gorgeous face? Not, me!!! I'd be putty in your paws at first meeting. Please thank your happy mommy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. I hope you and Nugget as well as your mommy are having tons of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Murphy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    I was quite shocked to hear that I missed my own kitty's special COTD; so glad I was told about it by a friend.

Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

That is great that there are some Owesome Big Orange Fellow Cats as most Orange Cats do tend to be so handsome.

We just love your Big Happy Face that fills the whole frame, you are such a Love Bug.

Michael Angel, and All of Our Orange Porch Cats are sending their Best Orange tinted MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Dear New Friend and Cat of the Day Mr Murphy.
    Thank you, he is truly a loving cat who has recently decided to become an enormous lap cat, fine with me!