Thread: Magnificent Mr. Murphy!!!

Threaded View

Magnificent Mr. Murphy!!!

Dearest Murphy, what a gorgeous red kitty you are! I want to reach through the screen and plant a kiss on that precious pink nosie with the black polka dots and give you some skritches under your chin. (Since I can't reach to Connecticut, I hope your dear Purrrson will give you some for me.) What wonderful photos of you, especially that close-up at the top.

How good that you were rescued by a sanctuary and then adopted by this fine Purrrson. He/she loves you dearly and is giving you the very best care she/he possibly can. You have helped him/her and kitty Nugget deal with grief after losing their beloved Koko at age 18. You are all the very best friends ever. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Murphy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Nugget and Koko Angel and your Purrrson are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-15-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery