Thread: Beautiful sweet Cherry!

Beautiful sweet Cherry!

Dearest Cherry, what an utterly beautiful Siberian Forest kitty-girl you are! You have the sweetest face, with those lovely pale-yellow eyes looking out at me, and your fluffy grey fur with the black tabby markings looks so soft and plush I wish I could reach all the way to Amman, Jordan to pet you! (Since I can't, I hope your Purrrson will pet you for me.)

You are a delightful girl, a wonderful companion for your special Purrrson. You are always around him/her and very peaceful and quiet in your behavior. What a gorgeous girl you are! You and your Purrrson love each other so very, very much. You keep her/him company with behavior a reminder of that of a Buddhist monk. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cherry, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your beloved Purrrson and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 10-14-2013 at 06:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cherry, you are gorgeous! Such a lovely forest cat and those eyes of yours are stunning! You look very curious about your surroundings and you are so calm. Congrats on your special day, Cherry. Don't forget to tell your person not to hold out on the treats!!

Hello Beautiful Cherry. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! Enjoy!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Cherry what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Just looking at your sweet pictures brings a sense of peace and happiness. You are like a ray of sunshine on my gloomy day. Please thank your loving purr-son for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your very special day.

Congratulations, sweet Cherry, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Cherry and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

What a stunning girl you are! You have a lovely soft coat and beautiful eyes. It must be a joy to have you around. I wish you many happy and healthy years ahead with your family and I hope you get spoiled with extra loving and treats today. Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello beautiful! Happy COTD and how deserving you are of that honor. You are one beautiful girl!

(PSSSSST! You ever want to run away let me know and I will send you my address!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Cherry is my beautiful Siberian cat, she is now two years old. She is special because she's always around me, where ever I go when I am inside at home she is right with me. She's a very quiet and intelligent cat, not fussy or loud or bothersome like some cats are. Really, Cherry's behavior is such that she reminds me of Buddhist monks. She wakes up every morning and will just stare at the birds outside for hours, quietly and peacefully, never fussing or bothering them, just watching. She is also very pretty, as you can see, and her big yellow eyes observe everything. She is quite simply an amazing cat, and I love her!
    Beautiful Siberian cat Cherry! You peacefully watch the birds outdoors, and you keep your person company at home! I like your lovely fur with the black markings, and your golden eyes! I would love to gently pet you -- since I can't, I hope your person will gie you some extra petting for me. You are gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day, amazing special Cherry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beauitful Cherry!

Hi Cherry! Happy Cat of the Day! Yes, you truly are one incredibly beautiful Siberian Forest Cat stunner! Your long, silver coat, your HUGE, sparkling yellow eyes, exquisite! Your photo has me mesmerized! And you're quite the Zen-like kitty to boot, aren't you Cherry! As others have said, just looking at you brings on a sense of peace, calm, and happiness! What a treasure your human has in you, Cherry, and I hope for you and for her/him many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cherry!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Cherry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

i'm cherry's owner , you are all very sweet ! Thanks
    after i read these comments i wish that im cherry haha
    you made my day

...can't...look...away...from...eyes...hypnotized. ...

Cherry, you are a stunning girl and your eyes are amazing! Your owner is the luckiest owner ever, and you are one lucky and loved girl!

Congratulations on being COTD, gentle Cherry!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda