Thread: Beautiful sweet Cherry!

Threaded View

Beautiful sweet Cherry!

Dearest Cherry, what an utterly beautiful Siberian Forest kitty-girl you are! You have the sweetest face, with those lovely pale-yellow eyes looking out at me, and your fluffy grey fur with the black tabby markings looks so soft and plush I wish I could reach all the way to Amman, Jordan to pet you! (Since I can't, I hope your Purrrson will pet you for me.)

You are a delightful girl, a wonderful companion for your special Purrrson. You are always around him/her and very peaceful and quiet in your behavior. What a gorgeous girl you are! You and your Purrrson love each other so very, very much. You keep her/him company with behavior a reminder of that of a Buddhist monk. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cherry, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your beloved Purrrson and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 10-14-2013 at 06:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery