Thread: Spotty!!

Spotty!!

Hi Spotty, you are a cutie. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Spotty

I particularly love the first photo of Spotty. What a sweet dog.

Super Spotty!

Hi Spotty! Happy Dog of the Day! How can you not LOVE a dog named Spotty, especially when he is as handsome, as adorable, as precious as you? Just look at that face, those ears, that belly! Your pics are precious, Spotty! I only wish I were there in person to rub that soft, spotted belly! An energetic, personality packed, lap loving pup...Who could ask for more! You're one precious boy, Spotty, from head to toe, from the inside and out! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a beautiful best furry friend, a loving companion, in you. You're the best! Thanks for the big smiles, sweet baby boy! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Spotty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww Spotty, you're adorable!!! You sound like a fun little guy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla