Thread: Ashanty's Eyes!

Ashanty's Eyes!

Wow - what intense eyes - and what a beautiful being! It is so hard to do the right thing and help them go - I admire you for your humanity and deeply understand your heartbreak. Those eyes, though - what a marvelous memory they must bring! Peace
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Blog Entries

Ashanty

What a beautiful cat of the day! Sounds like she had the best life and was well loved

Ashanty

How fortunate for you that this beautiful creature came into your lives making all of you so happy for so long. No doubt, she knew how much you loved her. May she rest gently in your hearts.

Ashanty is stunning! What a wonderful family member she was - talking, playing, always with you. You two were HERS, no doubt about it!

I hope the memories of shared love and joy will help heal your broken hearts.

Play happy at the bridge, Ashanty - purr in your humans' ear tonight to let them know you are all right.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Ashanty Angel, what a beautiful girl you are, and what stunning eyes you have indeed, in such a sweet face! And your fur is gorgeous in those classic Bengal patterns, and it looks so soft, I wish I could reach, well, all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you and give you some chin-skritches! (Since I can't, I hope some of our other Angel friends will deliver you some for me.)

You had a wonderful life with your family, who still love you dearly and always will. They are enjoying their precious memories of what a delight you were to live with, how playful and talkative you were and how full of affection for them. You were a great companion for them, always with them, on a lap or in their bed or just next to them. They miss and grieve you very much but let you go to the Bridge with the greatest of love when the time came. What a wonderful love-filled home you all shared!

Congratulations, darling Ashanty, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope your family is celebrating with you as all the Angels rejoice. Please send your people some purrs to their hearts so they know you are well and love them and are with them always.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You were a beauty Ashanty!!! I hope being COTD makes today special for your humans.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fur angel Ashanty~

What a beauty you were, Ashanty. No big surprise to learn you earned high honors in the show ring; such a gorgeous girl! But your true beauty could be found on inside, in your heart. As they say ,the eyes are the windows to the soul, and looking into your soft, warm, love filled green eyes tells one all they need to know. I so enjoyed reading all about you, Ashanty...of your long, long journey home, and your mixed "international" heritage, of your love for hide and seek and ping pong balls, your preference for a good game of football at home with your humans over a day under the the hot lights of the show ring. Most of all I loved learning of the very special bond of love and devotion you and your humans shared, a love that lives on in their hearts, even with your passing, tucked away safely there until that happy day you all are reunited. There's nothing more difficult for a pet parent than having to make that indescribably painful decision to say goodbye. But that painful decision your parents made is a small price to pay for having been blessed with your unconditional love, the smiles and laughter and joy you brought to their lives. And I too have no doubt you earned your angel wings knowing that your parents were doing the best for you, that you left this earth with your heart full of love. Play happily at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart, healthy and whole once more. And send down your love to your parents. They miss their baby girl so very much.
    She remains in our heart as the "incredible" and beautiful Ashanty who filled our days with laughter and love. Rest in peace, Ashanty, you will always stay in our hearts.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Thank you very much, Ashanty's eyes are indeed unforgettable. th
    Quote Originally Posted by kohala View Post
    Wow - what intense eyes - and what a beautiful being! It is so hard to do the right thing and help them go - I admire you for your humanity and deeply understand your heartbreak. Those eyes, though - what a marvelous memory they must bring! Peace
    Than you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    What a beautiful cat of the day! Sounds like she had the best life and was well loved
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaBean View Post
    How fortunate for you that this beautiful creature came into your lives making all of you so happy for so long. No doubt, she knew how much you loved her. May she rest gently in your hearts.
    Thank you, indeed we enjoyed every minute we spent with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Ashanty is stunning! What a wonderful family member she was - talking, playing, always with you. You two were HERS, no doubt about it!

I hope the memories of shared love and joy will help heal your broken hearts.

Play happy at the bridge, Ashanty - purr in your humans' ear tonight to let them know you are all right.

Thank you very much for your nice and touchy words !
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Ashanty Angel, what a beautiful girl you are, and what stunning eyes you have indeed, in such a sweet face! And your fur is gorgeous in those classic Bengal patterns, and it looks so soft, I wish I could reach, well, all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you and give you some chin-skritches! (Since I can't, I hope some of our other Angel friends will deliver you some for me.)

You had a wonderful life with your family, who still love you dearly and always will. They are enjoying their precious memories of what a delight you were to live with, how playful and talkative you were and how full of affection for them. You were a great companion for them, always with them, on a lap or in their bed or just next to them. They miss and grieve you very much but let you go to the Bridge with the greatest of love when the time came. What a wonderful love-filled home you all shared!

Congratulations, darling Ashanty, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope your family is celebrating with you as all the Angels rejoice. Please send your people some purrs to their hearts so they know you are well and love them and are with them always.

THANK YOU for your kind and touchy words .
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    What a beauty you were, Ashanty. No big surprise to learn you earned high honors in the show ring; such a gorgeous girl! But your true beauty could be found on inside, in your heart. As they say ,the eyes are the windows to the soul, and looking into your soft, warm, love filled green eyes tells one all they need to know. I so enjoyed reading all about you, Ashanty...of your long, long journey home, and your mixed "international" heritage, of your love for hide and seek and ping pong balls, your preference for a good game of football at home with your humans over a day under the the hot lights of the show ring. Most of all I loved learning of the very special bond of love and devotion you and your humans shared, a love that lives on in their hearts, even with your passing, tucked away safely there until that happy day you all are reunited. There's nothing more difficult for a pet parent than having to make that indescribably painful decision to say goodbye. But that painful decision your parents made is a small price to pay for having been blessed with your unconditional love, the smiles and laughter and joy you brought to their lives. And I too have no doubt you earned your angel wings knowing that your parents were doing the best for you, that you left this earth with your heart full of love. Play happily at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart, healthy and whole once more. And send down your love to your parents. They miss their baby girl so very much.

That is so sad that you left too soon Ashanty.
    But you will live in the hearts of your family and now in the hearts and memories of all we Cat Lovers on Cat of the Day who have the priveledge of meeting you for the first time.
    You have your wings of Silver and Gold now, and we know that with all of Our Awesome Angels Army, you are exploring the World over and are looking for a place where you and your loved ones can be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day.
    Our Angels and Our New Found Hotel are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Ashanty , and are so pleased that you are Our New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS