Thread: Sweet Smitty!

Sweet Smitty!

Thank you, Smitty's parents, for giving this guy a good home for whatever time he is here to bring you joy. I love the picture of him on the deck rail--what a classic pose!

This is a love match made in Heaven, Smitty and his Guardians , now a team.
    A Found Cat is a treasure , and a Friend to cherish and one who unlike a lot of humans will be loyal and a true blue companion.

You are such a Great Cat Smitty and we are just wishing that we could comeand visit and bring take out and toys, we would all have a ball.

A Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is coming to you from All of Us at the Found Cat Hotel for ou New Friend Smitty our Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're adorable Smitty! What a rough start you had in life. Thank goodness you were saved. Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, dearest little Smitty, what a beautiful guy you are! You have the prettiest face and the sweetest look in your eyes and the softest-looking white and grey fur. I wish I could reach over to Christiansburg, Virginia to pet you gently and give you some light skritches around your ears and under your chin. Since I can't, I hope your dear Mama and Diddy will give you some for me.

We are so glad you were rescued after your heartbreakingly rough start in life. And what wonderful rescuers found you! They took you straight into their home and hearts, carefully and lovingly nursing you back to good health, training you in the ways of cats and the routines of the household, and introducing you to big sister Tweeter (even if she wasn't too wild about the addition to the family). What a delightful love-filled Furrrever home you all share! Blessings to you all and to the good folks of the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine for all the time you have to share.

Congratulations, darling Smitty, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mama and Diddy and Tweeter and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of "Rrruunn run run run run zig run run run zag run run stop!" and some play with Mr. Feathers.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Smitty, you are stunning and mischief shows in your eyes! Hey, you didn't read the vet's files, so you figure you'll just keep on. I pray you do, sweet boy, that you'll beat all the odds!

To Smitty's purrents - whatever the future holds for dear Smitty, you know that he would have been gone as a wee kitten had you not rescued him. I pray he is with you for a long time to come.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Smitty Kitty, precious boy ... your story has turned my eyes all leaky! You are a very special fellow and a purr-fect Cat of the Day! I hope and pray that your cardiomyopathy will be under control for a l-o-n-g time to come. I'm sure you are having a wonderful day with your most caring Diddy, Mama and Tweeter ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, miracle kitty Smitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hugs to Smitty and your wonderful humans. I hope you are having a grand, zig-zag day as Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Smitty what an adorable fun loving guy you are!!!

I can tell by your story you are one very special fellow. You have such a zest for life. I hope you enjoy your time on earth to the fullest. You are certainly an angel in a fur coat if ever there was one. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Smitty, on being a very very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love you, Smitty and your dear parents for always being there for you. God Bless you little one

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    I love you, Smitty and your dear parents for always being there for you. God Bless you little one
    I second this motion! Thank you, Bean.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Sweet Smitty

Our Kitties channel all posts via me, their KatMa. Our Kitties -- two rescues plus one of the two kittens of the Mother Cat we rescued in 2011, and now 2 new rescues living with us -- all agree that you are the most deserving Cat of the Day for this day, Saturday, 12th October, 2013! Here is what The Kitties have to say to you and your wonderful Purrents:

Dear Smitty,

Catgratulations on you doing so well now that you live with your wonderful and caring Mama and Diddy! We, the Kitties who live at The Palace in Montreal, Canada have nominated your Mama and Diddy Purrsons of Honour because their hearts are big enough to rescue a sweet darling like you.

Live long and prosper, darling Smitty!

You have won the hearts of all Felines at the Palace plus the hearts of our KatMa and Paw-Paw!!

The Kitties who rule The Palace in Montreal, Canada:
    Felix the Maine Coon (rescue)
    (Baby)Rascal the Grey/silver/white Tabby (rescue)
    Raven the long-haired Kitten born on our KatMa hand August 5th 2011, first-born of the rescue Ivory. Raven's brother, Licorice adopted by a fine young man (we keep in touch) and Ivory, adopted by a friend. Raven and Licorice are Silky long haired kitties with bushy, furry tails, predominately black fur with touches of silver on chest.

The Orange Kitty who technically is our Foster -- we call him Puss~n~Boots -- he adopted our Paw-Paw who was deathly afraid of kitties when he met our KatMa. KatMa laid down the law years ago which is: any person who wants to marry KatMa must agree to love and respect cats. So Paw-Paw agreed and they got married.

The white kitty with dark grey splotches is called Oreo. Technically Oreo is our Foster but since Paw-Paw was officially adopted by Puss~n~Boots, we Kitties called for a Vote at The Palace. We unanimously voted that Oreo could adopt our KatMa, so he did!

The Palace is full of Kitties; our KatMa and Paw-Paw love us all so they take care of our every need! All members of The Palace are now adapting with the two new kitties and so far, it is going as well as can be expected KatMa and PawPaw adapt to kitties in a nano-second.

So back to you, Sweet Smitty.

We Kitties [who rule The Palace in Montreal, Canada with gentle and soft furry paws] you and your Purrents today. You are very special indeed and your people have won a place in our hearts.

Much love to you and your Purrents! Celebrate being honoured today, our dear Cat of the Day, in grand kitty style.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congrats Smitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi Smitty! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome boy you are, and what a wonderful way to end my long and tiring day, hitting the hay with visions of your sweet, sweet self running through my head! I was so touched by your human's beautifully written, heart wrenching, inspirational tribute to their best boy! I can only imagine the courage and strength it took for you to survive those horrific early days. But thankfully you had the strength to hang on until your rescuers could find you, until your forever family could find their way to you! How lucky you were to have your beloved Mama, Diddy and Tweeter there to guide you and protect you during those early months, showing your the ropes, loving you unconditionally. Yes, you are facing some very serious health challenges now, no doubt. But in your family's loving care, and with the help of the great medical people there at the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, I have every hope that you, Smitty the survivor, will prevail, enjoying many, many more wonderful years with your loving family! Great thanks to your Mama and Diddy for sharing your very special story with us. along with your album of precious pics. You truly are one in a million, Smitty, and so very deserving of your Cat of of the Day, EVERY day, honors! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave beautiful Smitty, and to Tweeter too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~