Thread: Cleo!!!

Cleo!!!

You're a beauty Cleo!!! You don't look 18! Congrats on being COTD! I hope this day is special for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cleo is such a Dear Cat , and we get to see her with her best friend.
    You both loo so happy together, you can see the love between you , you have such wonderful smiles.

Cleo is quite a Great Cat , a Big Cat for her age and I know that you will have so many happy years together.

We are all sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Day Classic Cleo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a buff-coloured stripey tailed beauty! Cleo, you certainly live up to your queenly name. Enjoy your day in the spotlight!

Dearest Cleo, aka Cleopatra Jones, Little Girl, Keyta, Snuggle pants, Snugs, etc., what a beautiful, sweet lady you are! A lovely brown tabby with those gorgeous pale-golden eyes looking straight at me as you are held and hugged by your Meowmie. Then in those other photos, you are relaxing and enjoying the sunlight of your wonderful home. I wish I could reach all the way to Vancouver to pet you and give you some skritches under your chin. Since I can't, I hope Meowmie or Pawpie will give you some for me!

Your Purrents love you dearly, and you love them right back. You all have a delightful daily routine, starting the day with snuggles in bed. Then you are off to take care of your busy schedule: eating breakfast, hunting birds (through the window) and silverfish and spiders, napping at various times in various locations, checking out new smells outside, tearing around the house after using the litter, and hanging out with your Purrents wherever they are. Then at dinnertime you sit on a lap and tell them about your day in your crackling mews, and finally it's bedtime, with you often taking up Meowmie's side of the bed. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Cleo, etc., on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. A happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Last edited by phesina; 10-11-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Cleo kitty! I love that your day starts and ends with snuggles ! Your days are full with meals, naps, hunting expeditions, assessing new smells outdoors, and spending time with your people being your wonderful self! Please have meowmie give you even more petting, lovies and chin skritches for me! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Cleo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cleo what a beauty you are!!!

You certainly look younger than 18. I loved seeing your sweet face. I can tell you are a very loved member of your family. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Cleo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grand Dame Cleopatra!

Hi Cleo! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, nothing beats seeing a beautiful senior kittyzen up on my Cat of the Day page, being crowned our very special, most deserving honoree! What a stunning beauty you are, Cleo, and a girl who doesn't look half her age, I must say! I'm sure it was difficult for both you and your mommy to have been separated for awhile, but alas the circle is complete, with you back home just where you belong...savoring those yummy breakfast buffets, hunting assorted creatures from the comfort of your window, cuddling with your purrents on the "big bed," being loved to pieces! (Of course there's no doubt you were not wanting for anything while in the loving care of your Grandma!) Yes you truly are one extra, extra special girl, Cleo, and your mommy so very blessed to have known your love these many years, having a loyal and loving best friend for life in you! You're not only worthy of your Cat of the Day honors, you're a Cat of a Lifetime!
    Having her back in my life has made so much difference. Being her caregiver humbles me and keeps my priorities in check. She reminds me of what's really important: good food, rest, and love.
    That says it all, Cleo, doesn't it? Our companion animals truly are the best teachers! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of love and pampering, celebrating to the max with your proud purrents, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cleo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cleo,

What a beautiful & blessed kitty you are sweet lady Cleo. I love to read stories of cats who are blessed
    to live and long, happy life with one devoted person or family. Also loved the last picture shown, it
    really conveys a sense of love & comfort. Congrats on being chosen as the CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you
    many more happy years to come.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on being chosen Cat of the Day, beautiful Cleo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana