Thread: ~Charlie~

~Charlie~

Aww, you're a beauty Charlie!!! It sounds like you're quite friendly. Congrats on being POTD!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Charlie what a beauty you are!!!

It was a treat to see your sweet picture today. We had chickens when I was a girl. I know how much fun and how special they can be. It sounds like you are a wonderful friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Charlie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Charlie!

Hi Charlie! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what beautiful, personality packed girl you are, Charlie! And oh, that expression in your feature photo, priceless! You may not hail from a fancy lineage, but for sure you are as special as they come! How I would love to see you balancing on your human's head, her/his back after responding to commands! But oh, how I would love to be on the receiving end of the Charlie lap cuddles! Yes, you truly are one of a kind, Charlie, and your family so very lucky to have a best feathered friend in you! And if any chicken could win over a non believer, it's you!!! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to lots of extra cuddles, all your heart desires! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Charlie girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~