Thread: Tiny Gray Little Kitten.

Unhappy Tiny Gray Little Kitten.

I have to admit now that Cinderella Colby's Little gray Kitten Smokie Josephine is an Angel. I have not seen the little One in over two months, and it must be that she is gone. I only saw her for a second , she looked like Empress Josephine.

I know that the Found Hotel and Porch Cats will carry her to the Momma Angels , and she will be an Eternal Awesome Baby Angel.
    Poor Little Baby, she deserved a better fate.
    I pray that I see her.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Poor little baby. RUN FREE LITTLE ONE. sending all my prayers and purrs from Tilly and Scooby.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

I am so sorry. Deepest sympathy to you, Gary. You love all these babies so dearly and do so very much for them. We know that little Smokie Josephine Angel will indeed be there to greet you and welcome you HOME, on that One Fine Day.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Poor little Smokie Josephine. She will be welcomed so lovingly by all the Angels.

I hope that someone maybe took her in. She is loved, wherever she is.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am hoping that too, but sadly the odds are that the mean Dogs back there would have thought of the tiny one as prey.
    Still as you say Candace , she will be loved , she will be a beautiful Furr Ever Eternal Kitten, and will serve at the Eternal Baby Angels Fly In Movie Party every Saturday Night.
    She would have been Empress Josephine's twin Sister in looks.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS