Thread: Beautiful Blue!

Beautiful Blue!

Greetings Blue! Happy Peacock Pet of the Day to you! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your much deserved Pet of the Day Peacock props! What a treat, having a representative of your stunning species as our featured honoree, and one hailing from an Iowa farm no less; a rare sight for Midwestern farmers, I'm sure! There aren't adjectives adequate to describe just how incredibly beautiful you are, Blue! And even though you're not the touchy-feely sort, your family limited to admiring you from a distance, it's clear you are still one much loved member of the flock! And maybe one day another Peacock will join the family, helping to ease your loneliness! (I'm sure it's not easy putting up with those pesky, food stealing chicken and geese single handidly!) What a very special, most unique feathered friend you family has in you, Blue, and I hope for and your humans many, many more special years together! Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, Blue! Enjoy your big day on center stage, strutting your stuff, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Blue! And please have your people give you some yummy apple for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blue what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your gorgeous pictures and reading about you. It must be lots of fun having you around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Maybe someday you will get a girlfriend and be able to raise a stunning family of your own. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Blue, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, what an interesting POTD! You're gorgeous Blue!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla