Oh my gosh, dearest Xaany, aka "Fat bud," "Pancake, and "The Car," what a gorgeous guy you are, and how sweet you and your sister cuddled up together are! You are both so pretty with your lovely soft-looking fur. And then there's that wonderful picture of you turned over for a belly rub. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way up the Rockies to give you one! I hope one of your family members will give you one for me.

My, what a busy boy you are! Energetic, fast moving, silly.. going out to sniff the fresh mountain air no matter how cold it is, playing with your toys, watching the guinea pigs, annoying your sister (except when you cuddle together for a nap), enjoying catnip, and of course sleeping. I would love to hear you purr so loud you sound like a car engine! Your humans love you very much, and you love them right back. Your special Purrrson says you are his/her favorite cat on earth. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Xaany, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your sister and the guinea pigs and the whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps even some chips and catnip!