Thread: Bright, beautiful Big Mama!

Bright, beautiful Big Mama!

Hi Big Mama! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your mate, Lil Man, too! To say your are colorful doesn't do you justice! Your bright, brilliant orange and lime green coloring is simply gorgeous, yummy! And oh, those BIG red eyes of yours are heart melters!!! I can't stop looking at you! What a wonderful animal companion your parents and little skin sister are, having a sweet and gentle, beautiful best buddy in you, and in Lil Man too! You're just too precious for words, Big Mama, and so very worthy of your "top pet" props! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with Lil Man, chowing down on some yummy crickets, being spoiled rotten! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Big Mama! Sending lots of love to you and to Lil Man! Long and happy life to you both!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Big Mama what a stunning girl you are!!!

What beautiful colors you wear!!! Your sweet face made me smile too. What fun it must be having you and Lil Man as friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Big Mama, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, you're really cute Big Mama! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla