Thread: Kona

Kona

HI Kona, I would love to meet you and see what a giant lovebug you are! Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Kona in sunny San Diego ! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, from me and my Labbie girl, Star! What a sight for these Retriever loving eyes, seeing your beautiful self up on my screen this morning! What a happy, fun filled life you're living there in beautiful San Diego, Kona! Beaches and Labs, better together! What a joyful, fun loving, cuddle bug of a Labbie you are, Kona, everything a family could ever hope for in a furkid, Kona and more! And I'd bet (though they won't admit it), that your parents actually love those early morning slobbery smoochies, waking up to the sight of your sweet face looking down on them! Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, romping n the beach, playing with your pup pals at the park, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love and kisses, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you beautiful Kona, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kona,

You have the most beautiful brown eyes sweetie. I'm sure you are very smart as well.
    Lots of love & kisses going out to you today as a very special DOG OF THE DAY. I think you would
    probably merit the warm spot on the couch today if you asked nicely. LOL Enjoy your special
    day sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Kona! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww, Kona Lovebug! You can awaken me at 6 AM! And if your person says it's okay, I will share my food with you and then help you play with your toys! You are beautiful! Happy Dog of the Day!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678