Thread: Barrin

Barrin

Hi Barrin, you are a beautiful boy! Thank goodness your family found you and was responsible and caring enough to take you to the Vet. Damn all those irresponsible breeders, I woul love to dump them on an island somewhere never to be heard of again. Happy DOTD~
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Beautiful Barrin!

Hi Barrin! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful Alaskan Husky boy you are, Barrin! My Cody was a beautiful, blue eyed Alaskan Husky, but she didn't have your gorgeous snow white coat! Your close up is off the charts heart melting! I'm so happy to hear you're all better after that scary bout with worms! A puppy not wanting to play is definitely a sign that something's not right! Thankfully your parents got you to the vet as soon as they realized something was wrong! Yes, your family sure did save your life that fateful day, and every day since then you've been blessing them with your unconditional love and devotion! How lucky they are to have a beautiful, smart, talented, life loving best friend in you, Barrin! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Barrin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Handsome Barrin,

It is a pleasure to meet you big boy. You sure are the picture of good health now, thanks to your
    family's smart thinking. I love the intelligence & loyal nature of your breed and I am so glad you have a
    wonderful family that loves you very much. Enjoy your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Barrin Wasn't adopted

Barrin wasn't adopted he was bought from a breeder and what do you know he was sick from a lack of medical care. The buyer put money into the pocket of the breeder so they could continue to sell sick pups.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmong97 View Post
    Barrin wasn't adopted he was bought from a breeder and what do you know he was sick from a lack of medical care. The buyer put money into the pocket of the breeder so they could continue to sell sick pups.
    But at least now they know better, and maybe they reported the breeder to the local authorities when they realized what happened!
    I've Been Frosted