Thread: Molly

Hybrid View

Molly

Molly you look so beautiful in your photo, you would never believe you are a mature lady. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. Well deserved Sweetie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Good Golly Miss Molly!

What a lovely calico lady you are - grown up enough to do what you like! May you have many more years to enjoy your fur-mily !

You're a pretty kitty Molly!!! You don't look sixteen! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this day is special for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, beautiful Molly! I would be delighted to go get your treats upon request! Or to refill your water dish, or anything else your heart desires What a gorgeous Calico lady you are! I have a senior kitty, and she too is very content to nap in her favorite spots. I would love to pet you because your coat looks so soft and plush! Maybe your people will give you some extra petting and hugs for me today. I hope it is a beautiful day and you enjoy some outdoor time! Kisses to you on your special day, beautiful Molly! Happy Cat of the Day!

p.s., I your heart-shaped orange nosie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Molly, you are truly beautiful! Congratulations on being COTD and may you have many more years with your loving family!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Those who have never enjoyed the company of a senior cat have no idea of what they are missing. An older and settled-down feline friend, one who has through many years become attuned to the habits of his/her humans, can't be beat for pleasant companionship. Molly is very lucky to have her humans, but they are lucky to have her too.

Molly

Molly is a beautiful kitty. I hope she will be with you for many more years.