Thread: Contiki

Contiki

Good Morning Contiki, Tiki for short, I love that photo of you looking so spiffy and your coloring is so beautiful. What a great life you have with your brother and sister and getting to go for rides in the car, going camping and it sounds like you have a wonderful home with a hammock to sleep in. You are also quite the Gourmet, loving those almonds. I would love to hear you saying all those words and swaying to all that wonderful music.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Contiki Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special almonds on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a lovely bird! I didn't know cats and birds could live together, how awesome! Congrats for being Our Pet of the Day pretty tiki!

Whenever we are honored to have a Sun Conure as Pet of the Day, it always stops me in my tracks.

I have to say that I just sat here and stared at your beautiful picture for the longest time. There really aren't proper words available to describe your incredible beauty. You are a gift from God.

I would love to hear you say your new words and watch you sway to the music. It must always be lively at your house.

You have made my day! Congratulations that this is your special day Contiki!

Contiki
    What a beauty you are! You look so happy and full of life, like you could burst into song at any time! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Greeting to you stunning Contiki!!! My, aren't you beautiful! You gorgeous parrots never cease to amaze me with your incredible coloring! And you Contiki have the perfect, sunny personality to compliment your colorful plummage!! Camping trips???? Birdie hammocks???? How precious! I'm sure that you light up your home and the lives of your guardians with your loving personality and joyful spirit!! Congratulations to you sweet Contiki! You are our most spectacular and most deserving Pet of the Day!! I hope your humans shower you with all your heart desires on your special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, baby, what a beautiful colors you have, you are so cute!!!
    And you're a playful, loving & smart bird, Congratulation on being our "pet of the day" today, sweetie Contiki!!!
    Kisses
    Gil, my 2 tiels Lucy & Poly, & my quaker Tom-Tom.

Awwww what a BEEEEE-YOU-TEEEE-FUL birdie! I absolutely LOVE your colors! You're gorgeous! Congrats! Sending birdie head scritches your way.