Thread: Beautiful Bela!

Beautiful Bela!

Hi Bela! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! My heart skipped a beat the moment I laid eyes on your utterly gorgeous, adorable, heart melting self! What a beautiful CKCS are you! Your glistening, ruby red coat is stunning, and oh, what a girl wouldn't give for those long, lovely curls! But it's those big, brown, soulful eyes that sent me into total meltdown mode! I once had a doggie niece, a CKCS named Ruby! Her coat was black and tan, though; go figure! But like you, she was as sweet and gentle and big hearted as they come, a friend to all, 2 and 4 legged! Thanks to her I've come to love your noble breed, and you sweetheart are one awesome ambassador for CKCS's near and far! I'm so glad to hear that you've fully recovered from your very scary, near brush with death after eating that nasty rope! How frightening for you and your family! But, your home now being a rope toy free zone, hopefully no more trips to the emergency room for tangled intestines! From here on in stick to dust bunnies and yummy, edible treats! Your family wants you around for a long, long time! What a beautiful best friend and loving companion your family (human, furry, feathered and finned) has in you, Bela! You're the best, a true treasure, and so very deserving of your "top dog" honors! I hope you and sister Roxy, bird pal Buddy, all of your animal friends are enjoying a happy, fun filled day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bela, and to Roxy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Bela, you're so pretty!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Roxy are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello beautiful Bela,

You sure make a pretty picture with your soulful brown eyes & your gorgeous curly coat.
    I'll bet you do great in your agility routines too. I hope you & sister Roxy enjoy a nice day of
    celebration in honor of your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet Bela.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, beautiful Bela! What a gorgeous ruby CKCS girl you are! I like your wavy coat and ears! And your brown eyes that are soooo captivating... what would you like me to do for you first? Rope toys are out, but you and Roxy have tons of other ways to have fun. Then you hang around with your 2- and 4-legged family, and enjoy special t imes together Happy Dog of the Day to you, Bela and to Roxy too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678