Thread: Someone's got the "Russian Blues!"

Someone's got the "Russian Blues!"

Oscar and his purry pal make the perfect duo. Just wondering how long the ball in the main pic will last with those needle-sharp claws!

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhh, Oscar!
    I am just swooning here. I am so glad that you and your adopted brother Sailor found such a wonderful home with plenty of opportunities to play and snooze- abd get wonderful treats which you sure deserve for being so cute, funny and handsome

You're a gorgeous boy Oscar!!! I love blue kittys! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope you and Sailor have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh My God Oscar and Sailor you make such a wonderful Cat Dynamic Duo.
    You are such a good addition Oscar as you and Sailor will be such great friends and each of you will find in the other a cherished and much loved Cat Companion.

And you live in Sydney in the Land of Oz, one of the great Cities of the World.
    There are so many places in Sydney Yapone is one recommended by a world traveler!!!

We all love Cats in twos and are sending a stereo Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To Our Cats of the Day Oscar and Sailor.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Oscar you look just like my Scooby only he is only a moggy. Congrats on being cat of the day truly deserved you handsome boy.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Dearest Oscar Barry Standley, what a handsome Blue Boy you are, and what a wonderful photo gallery you have on display for us! Your fur looks like velvet.. and since I can't reach all the way to Sydney to pet you, I hope your Purrrson will give you some pets for me. And what a sweet face you have.. that mischievous look in your eyes as you hold on tightly with your "hands" and teeth to your yellow ball.. are you playing a game of football? Then there's the photo of you in profile gazing out at your domain from your catio.. and you curled up with your best buddy Sailor.. and then you on the giant-size cat bed that I bet you let your humans share sometimes.

How good of your humans to rescue you from the hoarding situation (and I hope your mother, sister, and brothers also found good homes), and 4 months later to rescue Sailor to be best pals with you! You have so much fun, walking outside on your leash, chasing bugs and leaves, and climbing trees. You have a good game with Sailor. licking him and then clobbering him and running away, and then you cuddle up together to sleep and to keep warm in winter. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Oscar, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Sailor and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oscar, I LOVE tha first pic of you, gnawing so "fiercely" on the evil ball!

You are absolutely stunning! Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hi, Oscar and Sailor! My goodness, Oscar, you are a busy kitty -- playing with your ball, looking out from your catio, and spending time outdoors! Then it is time for a nap with Sailor You look a lot like my kitty Cassie - but she's just a moggie. Could you please have your people give you and Sailor some petting for me today, because you are beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oscar what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you and Salior too. I bet the pair of you keep your purrents on their toes. I can not imagine anything getting boring with you around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Oscar, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Oscar!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Blue Oscar!

Hi there Oscar Barry Standley! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your adorable brother Sailor, too! Oh what a delightful, dynamic duo you and Sailor make, and for your humans, a double dip of blue perfection to love and cherish! It's heartwarming reading of the very special bond you and Sailor share! Always good to have a furry bud/backup to turn to for cuddles and some fun and frolic when the humans are busy! Great thanks to your wonderful family for opening up their home and hearts to two such deserving felines! You truly one beautiful, delightful, utterly enchanting addition to the family, Oscar, and I hope for you and Sailor many, many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your precious selves with us, so many heart melting pics! Meeting you and Sailor has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you two cuties are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, chasing bugs and leaves, enjoying a nice walk, lots of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you from me, precious Oscar, and to Sailor too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~