Thread: Ginger our Great Outdoor Owesome Orange Cat

Ginger our Great Outdoor Owesome Orange Cat

You certainly are an Owesome Orange Cat Ginger and you are such a Lucky Cat to have all that freedom to roam outside. You must live in a good neighborhood, as Our Dad is afraid of letting us roam as there ae bad drivers , and some Cats out there with bad heath issues.

You are just coming into your own as a Cat, and we love the fact that you and your Family Ginger are going to have so many years of love and so much companionship together.

Michael Angel, Our Orangie Porch Angels and Our Found Cat Hotel Orangies are sending an Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Ginger Our Awesome Orange Cat of the Future and Our Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Ginger, what a pretty red tabby boy you are! And what a great photo album you've shared with us. You have such a sweet face, with those pale-green-yellow eyes looking straight out at us. Your fur looks so soft, and the sunlight really brings out the colors. I wish I could reach over to Iowa and pet you! I hope one of your Purrrsons will give you some extra petting for me. And what nice big paws you have! I think kitty feet are so cute .

How nice that you have your brother Bear with you to play with (and maybe, we hope, your sister Princess too?). And while your other kitty pal Pink is shy with you, we know you and she will be good friends before long. You and your Purrrsons love each other very much, even though you don't like them to touch you. You'd rather be photographed and play tag with Bear. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Bear and Pink and Princess and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ginger

You look so much like my Orange boy Murphy, but he loves to be touched instead! Happy COTD to you, have fun with your siblings!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a lovely orange tabby you are, Ginger. Congrats on being chosen Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Ginger what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved your pictures!!! The camera certainly loves you!!! I just had to smile at you!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You brightened up my cloudy day for sure.

Congratulations, sweet Ginger, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon, orangey Ginger! What a beautiful boy you are! I like your wonderful tabby markings and your sweet kitty face. Your coat looks so soft to pet, too! You love to have your picture taken and you are quite the outdoor adventurer! I know you will get used to people petting and giving you skritchies in time. Happy Cat of the Day, handsome Ginger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Ginger! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, yes, you certainly are most worthy of your Cat of the Day kudos, Ginger, and not only for being so handsome, the consummate kitty model, but for being so charming, so sweet, so YOU! We're so grateful that your fur mom was rescued in time, allowing her to give birth to you and your siblings safely and in comfort! And how well you have repaid your family their compassion, bringing endless joy and smiles to their days. And even with that "no touching" rule of yours, it's clear you love your family every bit as much as they love you....unconditionally, just the way you are! Thanks to your family for sharing your heart melting photos, your heartwarming story with us, Ginger! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my day! Hope you and Pink and Bear are all enjoying a very special Cat of the Day, sweetheart, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love to you, precious Ginger, and to Bear and Pink too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ginger, A Cat for All Seasons

You are a most magnificent cat my dear Ginger Tom.
    Tell your person she may touch you in time. That way you will be coaxed. And be nice to Pink.

There is nothing shabby about an orange male tabby.

Current residents:
    Maximillian Honeypaws-Ragdoll
    Magnolia Buttercream (Nolie)-Ragdoll sister to Maximillian
    Uncle Max-Rescued Ragdoll
    Katie Belle-long haired petite grey
    Sugar-Black sleek tiny lady. Happiest cat I ever met!

Congrats on making Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by artistnan; 10-03-2013 at 05:24 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...