Thread: Salute to Master Chief

Salute to Master Chief

Adorable, absolutely adorable! Happy DOTD to you sweetie!

HI Master Chief! If I saw you I would want to adopt you also! Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Precious Cheif!

Hi Master Chief! Happy Husky Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy! Oh, what a precious pupper you are, Chief, beautiful beyond description (those eyes), and just as smart and sweet and loving as you are gorgeous! How lucky your Mommy is to have a "mama's boy" in you! And as for forever humans? You hit the jackpot! What a heavenly match you and your proud Mama make, what happy times you and your family will be sharing, what happy memories you'll be making over the many years to come! You're one very special boy, Chief, a beauty inside and out, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, sweetheart, and have a very happy, extra special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Chief!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Master Chief! I'd have been all over you at Petsmart, too! Who wouldn't want to meet and pet a puppy as precious as you?! I agree with what my friend tatsxxx11 has said -- you are sweet, smart and loving! Your eyes are absolutely beautiful -- and so is the rest of you! I would have a very hard time being away from you too. Please have your mom or dad give you some extra petting and hugs for me today, precious Master Chief! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're adorable Chief!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Litterati View Post
    Adorable, absolutely adorable! Happy DOTD to you sweetie!
    Thank you so much! I just now checked my email and was proud to see my baby got DOTD! (:

Thank You Everyone!

Sorry for the late reply but I would like to say thanks to everyone! I was so happy to see Chief on DOTD. He is about 10 months old now and doing great! He has learned so much more. I never imagined I'd love a dog so much, he brings me joy every day! He is the first dog I've ever had that is completely mine. My boyfriend and I love him like a child. We take him every where, on almost every car ride, family events, and friend's houses. As he has grown he's only gotten more beautiful!

Here's a few photos of him now. He's getting to be quite the little model, especially because I love photography as a hobby. He makes quite the beautiful model!

Awww, such a handsome boy, and still growing! You should start a thread of his pictures in Dog General, so you can keep updating us from time to time! We know he's only gonna get bigger and better!
    I've Been Frosted