Thread: Goldie!!!

Goldie!!!

Oh Goldie, it looks like you picked the perfect home! You're a beauty! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human who is now a pet owner!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Goldie, pretty Budgie! I'm heading down to Birdland today, thanks to you and your person! What a great story -- you were hanging out on the fire escape, posing for a photo and you got a new home! Perfect And now you are busy ... warbling, enjoying your concrete perch, and shadow boxing! Happy birdie Pet of the Day to you, Goldie!

(Down them stairs, lose them cares...)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Enchanting Goldie!

Hi gorgeous Goldie! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a enchanting, rags to riches tale is yours, so wonderfully told by your proud parent! We may never know how/why you came to find yourself perched on your person's railing that fateful day, Goldie, officially sending your human off to Birdland. But there is no doubt in my mind that your "chance" meeting was more than mere serendipity, anything but "chance!" You've come a long way, Goldie, from ekeing out a perilous existence on a fire escape to living the good life on on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and as well your once birdless human, now firmly and forever in the grasp of your loving claws. What a beautiful, joyful best feathered friend your human has in you Goldie, and I wish for you and her/him many, many wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet little one, shadow boxing your reflection in your Mylar "mirror," buzzing about your human's head on your daily sortie, cheerfully warbling the day away! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, gorgeous Goldie! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, pretty Goldie! You have chosen your home and . . . it is now yours! Hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration with your smitten and loving guardian, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Goldie what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You certainly brightened up my day with your sunshine!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. It sounds like you picked the perfect home for yourself.

Congratulations, sweet Goldie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~