Thread: ~Capri~

Hybrid View

~Capri~

Good morning Capri! You sure are pretty! It sounds like quite an interesting diet you have!
    Congrats on being POTD! Enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Capri!

Hi Capri! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie! I've never been mom to a reptile, but after having met so many beautiful Beardies here on Pet Talk, ones such as you, I admit I'm in love! Just look at that big, beautiful smile, and who could resist that face? And your personality is just as warm and bright as your sunshine yellow coloring! Your human waited patiently for that one special Beardie to come along, but as she/he has said, so well worth the wait! And though most people don't think of Bearded Dragons as the cuddly type, well, they haven't met you! What a very special little fellow you are, Capri, and how lucky your human is to have your beautiful, sweet self to call her/his own! Thanks for the big smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, chowing down on all of your fave foods (I'd go for the Hibiscus, flower petals and spring mix and skip the roaches), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Capri! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Capri what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a dazzling smile!!! You look like a happy ray of sunshine!!! I just had to smile when I saw you!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day!!!

Congratulations, sweet Capri, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~