Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UH OH...I've figured out how to post pictures....

I am one lucky girl!!! I have one beautiful human girl, two lovely golden girls, one fussy, but great, feline girl, plus two hamster girls, and one great boy, Butter.
    But I also have all of you that make me feel like a million dollars. I'm so glad you have enjoyed my pictures. I enjoy everyone you post as well.
    Isn't it great to have a site like this where we think of each other as friends?
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my "family". Helen is the most special, and she is learning to love animals the way she should...just like the rest of you do.
    Thanks again. Love,
    Logan

Here is precious Mimi, who you all need to know, even if you are "dog" people!!! She's the 12 year old "queen" of the house and deserves to be recognized!!!

[This message has been edited by Logan (edited April 03, 2001).]

Logan, Mimi looks very secure in her position as Queen of the House. She really is a beauty and what a nice place to take a nap. Has she been made Queen Cat of the Day
    yet? If not, she should be!

Congratulations Logan, you have a beautiful looking family!

Your goldies are very beautiful and your daughter is a delight, a true treasure. I also have two goldies, happy boys 2 yrs and 10 months, a missing (12 days now) boy kitty named Jasper, and a delightful 4 year old granddaughter, Sabrina. Her greatest fun is to run through the house in pursuit of the dogs, or the other way around (lots of carpet), or to snuggle with one or both of them. My goldies are indoor dogs, even though they love the beach and the dog park. I wouldn't have a dog if I had to keep it outside. They are part of my family, I need them here with me and I love it.

Logan your family is so beautiful. Your daughter is a sweetie and those lovely golden girls...so pretty And lets not leave out lil Mimi, she's a beautiful little queen

Welcome Jasper's Mom! Sounds like you have a fun family. Sorry that your kitty is missing and do hope you find it.

Hi Jaspers Mom, what a nice family you have, we love Honolulu, before we got our two
    Schnauzer girl and boy we took many trips over there, always stayed at the Hali Koa.
    Too much red tape to take our dogs over there so now we vacation in and around San Diego. I'm sure Jasper will find his way home before long. If you have a photo of your two boys we would love to see them.
    Jackie

What a beautiful family! Honey looks so content, and Lilly has such a beautiful coat! And I'll say it again: your daughter is lovely!

Logan...We have enjoyed these so much. Don't hesitate to post more!

Logan I love the pics of your babbies!! They are soooo adorable!!!