Thread: Fall TV

Fall TV

So is anyone watching any of the new shows this fall?

We have watched The Blacklist, which is pretty good!

Anyone else watching The Voice? I am always relieved when I hear someone consistently going off key that the judges mention pitch! I figure if I, who only has relative pitch, and hearing in just one ear, am bothered by it, it must be painful for them!
    I've Been Frosted

The Blacklist is good, mainly because I like James Spader. I watched Hostages, will probably continue to do so just to see how it plays out and Toni Collette is great, but the premise is a bit whack IMHO.

I have watched The Voice every season, besides the talent I just love the relationships between the judges, they really make me laugh.

I am also a huge fan of James Spader and yes am watching The Blacklist. Also liked Hostages but wasn't really crazy about Ironside which I watched last night. I was recording Nashville at the same time, I usually record quite a few shows during the week since so many are on at the same time.

I'm looking forward to the new season of Scandal also.

Name:  002.gif
Views: 58
Size:  23.5 KB

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I'm not watching any new shows (unless I'm forgetting something).
    I was going to watch Mom, but never set it up to record.
    My mom watched Dads and couldn't stand it because it reminds her of her husband (my father) too much.
    No, they are still married. LOL He's impossible to live with though. I don't know how she does it.

I have enough shows that have started up again this season to watch without adding any new ones. So I'll just keep it as it is.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

We The Blacklist - have always enjoyed James Spader. Douglas has said he would like it if William Shatner made a one shot guest appearance on the show

Watched Michael J. Fox's show and Robin Williams' new one - I think they will get old fast.

Still enjoy L&O / SVU.

It's hard to get into some of the shows - baseball is still on and hockey has started - I'd rather watch those then most of the other stuff on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    We The Blacklist - have always enjoyed James Spader. Douglas has said he would like it if William Shatner made a one shot guest appearance on the show

Yeah I would love to see Shatner make a guest appearance, Denny Crain, Denny Crain,

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Quote Originally Posted by redbird View Post
    Yeah I would love to see Shatner make a guest appearance, Denny Crain, Denny Crain,
    Exactly!!

Another show we like a lot - The Good wife

Not really a tv fan-- prefer painting or reading. If we had any worthwhile shows to watch I probably could watch a few a week -- the only thing I do watch is Heartland and not because of the great acting but because of the scenery and the horses...
    I do glimpse Dr. Phil every now and again and that's the extent of tv watching for me.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Cool - "NBC announced Friday that it has ordered nine more episodes of The Blacklist, the twisty “villain catching villains” procedural starring James Spader. The network had previously ordered 13 episodes of the drama; with this, it has committed to a full 22-episode season."
    I've Been Frosted

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    The only "new" show I've caught so far is Ironside. I'll probably watchit again to see how the story develops.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

The X-Factor and Big Bang Theory as always!