Thread: What do you think this girl is?

What do you think this girl is?

You all dearly love to guess dog breeds, right? Lol Well, here's one for you. Meet Tweety! She owns some friends of mine. Her mom is rat terrier, her dad is anybody's guess. She loves to run, and chase birds. She weighs almost 20 pounds. I nominated her as DOTD, but I couldn't wait to hear your guesses So...what do you think?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5643.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	716.7 KB 
ID:	57184

Name:	DSCF5646.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	514.6 KB 
ID:	57185

Name:	DSCF5650.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	619.7 KB 
ID:	57186
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

I would guess Dad was a beagle/Lab mix.
    I've Been Frosted

Whatever she is - she's adorable

Black lab and wowzer what a pretty gal!

She's so pretty! Hi, Tweety! I would love to pet you because your coat looks very soft!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks everybody! She is a sweetheart! I definetely thought of beagle. I also thought of pointer, which would explain the bird obsession. Here are a few more pics I got of her.

Name:	DSCF5727.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	513.9 KB 
ID:	57187

Name:	DSCF5734.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	343.9 KB 
ID:	57188

Name:	DSCF5722.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	506.5 KB 
ID:	57189

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

When she barks is it more of a roof or an aroo? Beagles bay, and many beagle mixes inherit that habit! And beagles are notorious sniffers, and were bred for hunting, so that could explain the bird fascination, too!
    I've Been Frosted

I see some cocker spaniel in her....maybe beagle.

No, she doesn't have a beagle's bay. She will chase anything that moves, so that could come from beagle, or from the rat terrier.

I am pretty sure she does have Beagle in her, those ears are just too cute.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Thanks everybody!

Yeah, I get beagle in the ears, lab in the body, but the face is something very different. Cute expression!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

She has beagle ears for sure and I can also see lab, she is gorgeous.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

She is the Dog of the Day, too! Tweety, as soon as the thumbnail photo came up on my screen, I knew it was YOU! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks