Thread: Breed guesses?

Threaded View

Breed guesses?

Sorry these aren't the best photos, they are taken with my crappy cell phone camera. He is afraid of my big camera he runs and hides. This is my brother-in-law's dog. He got him for free from the classifieds, he was told he was a purebred breed of dog but I'm not going to tell you what that breed is supposed to be yet. Needless to say I don't think he's that purebred breed of dog though I'm certain he could have it in him. He's about 3 years old (sadly this is at least his 3rd home) he's super sweet. Kind of a chicken at first, very submissive, but friendly. Fairly mellow but does love to play. Wasn't good off leash at first but now that he's bonded to his new owner he is. His fur is actually longer than in these photos, I cut his hair. The length I do barely takes anything off his body but his hind/tail were easily more than twice the length they are now and his neck fur was probably 2 inches longer. He absolutely hates to be brushed, especially his tail and hind, and this makes it more manageable and happier grooming experiences for him. He's pretty small, 30 lbs tops, probably less than that but he's thin he would probably weigh 30-35 if he filled out a bit. Oh and in case you don't know my dogs, he's the black and tan one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	murphy.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	57237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	murphy1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	57238