Thread: London Kate the loveable Cat

London Kate the loveable Cat

Once in a while we Found Hotel Cats see an unique Cat , and you London Kate are unique as we do not know another Cat who gets her every own Purrthday Cake.

You are such a dazzling white Cat, London Kate , and we just love meeting you on your very special day.
    It is such a pleasure to make a new Friend!!!

We ae all sending our special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWS To Ou Newest Cat of the Day Very Cool London Kate
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

London Kate

What a beauty you are. MY Mommy also loves a special white cat...ME!
    Hi, I'm Coconut's mom and I have to say that although she's spoiled rotten, she's never had a birthday party so London, you have her beat there. She's also deaf so she doesn't go outside but I love your stroller and might have to get her on so that she can see what it's like outside. She was also COTD on Dec. 26, 2009 so you two also have that in common. Enjoy you day you pretty girl.
    Coconut and her mom Sharon

Lovely London Kate!

I received London Kate as a birthday present in 2012. We went to the local animal shelter and she was adopted. I got her when she was only nine weeks old and weighed 2.4 pounds (1 kg). She was very playful and loving from day one. She has captured my heart and grown into a beautiful 10.6 pound (4.8 kg) one-year-old gal. For her first birthday she had a "Hello Kitty" themed birthday party at a Dog/Cat Daycare in Athens. She had 30 people to attend her party (she is very popular).

Her favorite things to do are to play with toy mice and to ride in her stroller. Her best friend is her cousin Paris. (Paris is my sister's Shih-Tzu.) London and Paris like to play chase and hide and seek. Paris also has a stroller so they like to go for walks together. When she is happy she purrs, but she purrs so loud you can hear her all over the room. She is also very vocal. I can say "London, do you love your mama?" and she will reply "Meow." I am convinced that means yes!

I can't imagine my life without London now. She is my world!
    Hello, beautiful princess London Kate! What a gorgeous girl you are with your plush white coat, your sweet expression and your cute pink nose! That is a very pawesome stroller you have, how neat that you get to go for walks, get some fresh air and keep an eye on everything and everyone! Then it is time to have fun with your toy mouse, or have fun with your dog-buddy Paris! You purr to show everyone how happy you are Could you please have your meowmie and your auntie give you some enormous hugs, snuggles and lovies for me Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely London Kate!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest London Kate, what an adorable white kitty girl you are, with your pretty golden eyes! And what a nice photo selection you've posted here, showing so many aspects of your delightful life. There are the two pictures of you and your Shih-Tzu Paris (what an international pair you are!).. those strollers are fabulous for taking little outdoor expeditions! Then there are the two photos of you looking utterly gorgeous, the one of you on the purple drape with your purple bunny toy, and the one of you on the red drape with the red ribbon. And then there's the shot of your wonderful Hello Kitty Purrrthday cake. What a fantastic birthday celebration you had, at the Dog/Cat Daycare center with 30 of your best friends as guests!

You have a great time every day, don't you! You love to play with your toy mice and ride in your stroller and play chase and hide and seek with Paris. When you are happy, you purr so loud you can be heard all around the room! And we know you love to purr and also to get into conversations with your Meowmie. You and she and Paris all love each other dearly. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling London Kate, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Paris and Meowmie (and maybe even your 30 birthday guests) are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even a nice ride with Paris in your strollers!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

London Kate what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. You and your cousin, Paris, look adorable in your stollers. I bet lots of people want to stop and greet you, don't they? I know I would. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet London Kate, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a beauty London Kate!!! It looks like you and your doggy friend are traveling in style! What a pretty cake! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Stunning London Kate!

Hi London Kate! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a stunning snow white beauty you are, London. Your plush coat is gorgeous, as are those lovely amber eyes! And purple is definitely your color! I was so touched by your backstory, London, learning of the very special bond of love and friendship you and your Mommy share! You surely have stolen her heart, and if anyone has any doubt they need only take a look at that pic of your awesome birthday cake! Wow, a Hello Kitty" themed birthday party with 30 adoring friends and fans in attendance! Now that's special! Yes, you truly are one popular girl, London, loved not only by your Mom and precious pup pal Paris, but all who cross your path! How well your Mommy's compassion has been rewarded, having a beautiful best friend in you, and we give her great thanks for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving kitty a chance at happiness! What a very special girl you are, London, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash (cake?), celebrating with Paris and your proud Mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful London Kate! P.S...Love all of your pics, especially the one of you and Paris tooling about town in your strollers!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks for all the kind words

I am so happy with all the respones I received about London Kate! I know she a wonderful, beautiful precious little girl but it is so nice to hear it from others as well. It was an honor to be chosen as cat of the day.

Thanks again for all the kitty love!

London Kate and mommy