Thread: Kane!!

Kane!!

Hi Kane, you look like such a sweet boy. I'm glad your family found you and gave you the chance to live and be loved that you deserve! Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Kane! What a lucky boy you are to have been saved! What a waste of a wonderful life that could have been! I'm glad you now have a great home and are being loved, and giving love in return! Have a great day, sweet boy!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Well done Kane for being Dog of the Day and I am so glad you have found a loving Furrever home.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Hi, Kane! What a handsome guy you are - I'm digging your wonderful golden brown and black coat, and those brown eyes that make me *melt*. I bet you will be a terrific therapy dog, bringing smiles and comfort to the people you meet! Could you please have your mom give you some extra petting and a big hug or two for me and maybe serve you a delicious treat for your special day. Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety Kane!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Kane!

Hi Kane! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a cutie patootie pupperoo you are, Kane! You're my idea of the ideal family doggie, and to think a pup as special, as handsome and sweet and loving as you was there for the taking, languishing at that shelter...hours away from the most unspeakable fate, well, thank goodness your family came to the rescue! How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a beautiful best friend for life, a loving companion in you, Kane! You're a treasure, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day...every day...honors! Great thanks to 2nd Chance 4 Life Rescue in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, for helping to make your forever story a reality, and to your parents, for giving you and rescue brother, Carter, the most loving and caring of forever homes!!! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with Carter and your proud parents, being treated to endless, countless, belly rubs, treats and walks! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kane, and to dear Carter, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kane,

I can see it would not be hard to fall in love with that sweet face of yours. I am so
    very glad you were found & adopted by wonderful people. Hope you & your bro have a fun
    day of celebration in your honor as the DOG OF THE DAY.Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just
    for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Kane, you're adorable! Good luck with your therapy training. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla