Thread: ~Chip~

~Chip~

You're a little cutie Chip!!! It sounds like you're a fun little guy. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations dear Chip on being Pet of the Day

Leslie and

Destiny, Pepito Parakeeto, Bubba, Vest, Criss, Limelite, Maddie, Hocus, Pocus and Curly

Charming Chip!

Hi Chip! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a sweet and loving, beautiful blue Budgie boy you are, Chip! The second I opened up your page, saw your name, I just knew you had to be last Tuesday's honoree, precious Muffin the Cockatiel!http://petoftheday.com/archive/2013/September/24.html How proud your Mommy must be, having not just one but two (equally worthy) feathered kids inducted into Pet Talk's Hall of Fame! And by all accounts, you're just as sweet and loving and charming as your sister, Muffin!
    He befriends many inanimate objects in our home, such as chair legs and tissue boxes, and will always stop to have a chat. I guess he doesn't notice - or care - that they never talk back to him!
    Now that's sweet! Oh, what a lucky Mom, having you and Muffin in her life, bringing so much love and joy to her days! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your sweet little self with us, Chip! You're a darling little Budgie boy, as so very deserving of your Pet of the Day reign! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with Muffin and your Mom...talking to chair legs, dancing under your shiny disco ball, chowing down on corn kernels, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Chip, and to dear Muffin too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chip what a beautiful fellow you are!!!

You are like a happy ray of sunshine brightening up your corner of the world. You brightened up my corner today too. What fun it must be to have you and your sister Muffin for friends. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. I would love to hear you talk to a tissue box or chair leg. It sounds like you are a bit of a party bird too with your disco ball!!!

Congratulations, sweet Chip, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~