Thread: Jack Sparrow!!!

Jack Sparrow!!!

You're a handsome boy Jack Sparrow!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your horse is beautiful - love appaloosas, but I know they can be stubborn sometimes! Have fun training and riding him. You are a lucky girl!

Hi Jack! Congratulations on POTD today, and I hope you have an awesome day! You are such a gorgeous boy!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Stunning Jack Sparrow!

Hi Jack! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Appaloosa you are, a Leopard Appaloosa! Just as your lady says, your coloring and markings are beautiful, so striking, and it's no surprise to hear you're a real head turner! And as beautiful as your coloring is, your personality is equally as colorful...OK, "drama king-y!" But as your lady says, with a little time and "desensitizing" I'm sure those bucks will be few and far between! After all, you are a sweetie at heart! What a very special bond is developing between you and your lady, Jack, a bond that no doubt will grow deeper and stronger with time, and I have no doubt you and she are going to shine in the ring as well! How lucky your lady is, having a sweet and spirited best friend and riding partner in you, Jack! You do your beloved predecessor proud! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day celeb, being treated to all your heart and desires and more! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, stunning Jack! (Now I have to go look up "peanut-trolley walk." Doesn't sound like fun!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jack,

It is so nice to meet you & offer big congrats on being chosen as the PET OF THE DAY.
    You seem like a great find & I hope your re-training goes smoothly, It's clear you are much loved.
    Happy trails to you & your lucky human.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jack what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. You certainly made me smile!!! It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. It looks like you two make a great team.

Congratulations, sweet Jack Sparrow, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~