Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling the PT kitty bagpipe quartet

Calling the PT kitty bagpipe quartet

Hi bagpiping kitties!
    There's going to be an Irish Festival at Veterans Park here in Trenton on October 6-8 and I'm wondering if you will be making an appearance. The Trenton Haggis In A Hurry Shop mentioned all of you several times while the event was being planned. If you'll be performing please let me know and I'll be there with Groucho's collar and a string from his fiddle in my pocket. There will also be tons and tons of major lovies for each of you.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Ooooh! Oooooh! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

Our pipers Bob and Elmer and Scottish dancer Sparkler will be there! Can't wait! Practicing like crazy!!!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sadly I'm not going to let Yodee attend. She has a bad skin infection and is on medication. I did have a dream the other night that Merlin and Sparkler were here in my apartment. Maybe they were....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Sadly I'm not going to let Yodee attend. She has a bad skin infection and is on medication. I did have a dream the other night that Merlin and Sparkler were here in my apartment. Maybe they were....
    I bet they were visiting with her to try to cheer her up!
    I've Been Frosted

Franklin promised to take his meds while away so I said he could go. He has been working on the Eric Clapton song "Tears in Heaven" in honor of Groucho and he wants to teach it to the rest of the pipers.
    He even offered to bring me some haggis but I politely declined....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Kimba can't wait to join up with the gang again! He is wondering if Franklin can send him the sheet music to "Tears in Heaven"so he can start practicing. He wants to dedicate it to Groucho and Ming.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    I asked Sparkler if she knew anything about this. She just winked and purred at me!

She and Merlin are always doing things together.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Please send us the sheet music for "Tears in Heaven" too. We will join in on dedicating it to Groucho and Ming.

Bob and Elmer
    Death thought about it.

Music is on its way. Actually, there are two songs...Stairway to Heaven in honor of Ming and Tears in Heaven in honor of Groucho.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Sydney Angel (one of the original pipers) and Lavinia Angel and all the earlier Angels will be enjoying the concert too!

Death thought about it.

Cassie is contacting the Jaguar dealer to see if the memorial plaque for the Catmobile can be dedicated when the kitties are together again. The dealer said it should be no problem but he will confirm for us closer to the date.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Cassie, how sweet of you to get the memorial placque for the Catmobile! Of course, all of you kitties are more than welcome to come over while you're at the festival. Soncat will make sure there are plenty of cheezburgers for everyone. Also, the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe in Trenton will have a tasty buffet ready for all of you when you arrive.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Well, the gang woke me up this morning jumping on the bed BEGGING to go. I relented.

Hey guys!

UtchieB here. Meowmie is letting us go!!! We are SO excited!! Meowmie is so busy between work and her pet sitting jobs, that she won't be home much. Let us know when the bus will be swinging by to pick us up!!

Lil Chewie (fka Chuckie) will not be joining us. I'm glad. He's a brat and won't leave us alone.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Well, the gang woke me up this morning jumping on the bed BEGGING to go. I relented.

Hey guys!

UtchieB here. Meowmie is letting us go!!! We are SO excited!! Meowmie is so busy between work and her pet sitting jobs, that she won't be home much. Let us know when the bus will be swinging by to pick us up!!

Lil Chewie (fka Chuckie) will not be joining us. I'm glad. He's a brat and won't leave us alone.
    Hee hee - leaving the punk kid home, huh?
    I've Been Frosted

Pinot wants to know if she can come even though she can't bagpipe worth a darn. She can still navigate though!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!