Thread: A New Stray Cat at the Found Cat Hotel

A New Stray Cat at the Found Cat Hotel

A Tiny Fluffy Friendly Cat, a very young Black Cat is coming around, very hungry.
    I will be able to catch him/her for Animal Control , I cannot take in any more Cats sadly.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    A Tiny Fluffy Friendly Cat, a very young Black Cat is coming around, very hungry.
    I will be able to catch him/her for Animal Control , I cannot take in any more Cats sadly.

Does your city have any kind of organization like F.A.C.E. ? http://www.facespayneuter.org/outreach.html

They provide low cost spay/neuter services and for certain zip codes the services are free. Any found cat can be spay/neutered, get vacs.
    and are then returned to their neighborhoods. Free food is great, but to live without producing more kittens is better. I know at our city shelter,
    any cat turned in would not stand a chance of surviving. I know you do all that you can for the cats, but it wouldn't hurt to have help with them.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

We are saying our prayers for this baby too.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So sad. it makes my blood boil to think so many cats and kittens are abandoned or just thrown out. thank goodness I am lucky as where I live in the wilds there are no other cats around . Good Luck with the poor little mite, I hope he/ she finds a loving home.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

And this morning I discovered that Felicia Ebony Belle is indeed a Lady Cat.
    I was waiting at the bus stop the next street over, and there she was nuzzling my hand.
    I pray that I can help her before she becomes with Kitten, Felicia Ebony Belle is such a nice Cat , who does not deserve to be a Stray.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS