Thread: Lune!!!

Lune!!!

You're a cutie Lune!!! You look like a tiny polar bear! It's sad to hear of your health issues and bad start in life. At least now you are taken care of and loved. Congrats on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovely, Lovely Lune!

Hi Lune! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!! I don't think there's a braver, more beautiful (body and heart), more courageous creature on earth than you, Lune! Oh, my heart aches reading how valiantly you and your human have battled all of your many health challenges, not to mention the fact that you were surrendered twice by former *umm* "owners" before finally finding your forever family! Well, as they say the third time is the charm, and oh, what a charmed life you have been blessed with, the one you always deserved! And I just know that between your indomitable, fighting spirit, and your Mom's love and devotion, and great vet care, you and your Mom and Mawi are going to enjoy many more happy years together! Great thanks to your Mom for taking you in, doing all in her power to heal you, giving one most deserving girl at chance at a happy life, and for sharing your heart warming, life affirming, inspirational story with us all! You're one extra special girl, Lune, and so very worthy of your Sunday Pet of the Day honors! Hope you and Mawi are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, being treated (literally) to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you and Mawi too, precious Lune!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lune what a beauty you are!!!!

I am so sorry to hear of all your health challenges but it sounds like you have just the right loving human to help you face them. It was a real treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. You brightened up my day and made me smile. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lune, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~