Catgratulations, Pirate Benny on being our Cat of the Day today, Sunday, September 29th 2013! You are a dashing specimen of kitty and we're totally enthralled with you.

Our kitties, Felix the Maine Coon, Rascal the kitty you look so much like, Raven, the black kitten born on my hand, and two other boys who we have been feeding. Boy No. 1 is Puss~n~Boots who now sleeps with my husband, the kitty Paw-Paw and Oreo who when outside the first night I spotted him looked like a white kitty with black spots. Hence his name, Oreo.

Nothing is better than a loving Kitty in one's life.

A photo of Rascal so you can see how much alike you and he are:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rascal May 2012.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	57230

Our darling Felines are all rescued cats. Felix from our Veterinarian, Rascal, Raven (rescued his momma, Ivory), Puss~n~Boots and Oreo who, like Rascal and Ivory (mother of Raven and Licorice) were kitties who were just "put outside" when their humans moved. Can you believe people abandon their pets???

You have a wonderful day today and may your humans fête you in style! As Mr Spock on Star Trek would say:

"Live Long and Prosper" Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	57231

Our 5 Kitties wish you a very long, healthy and happy life where your humans love you endlessly and cherish every moment you have together.

From all of us at The Palace in Montreal, Canada