This is Maxwell Moondancer Ramsey, he is three years old now and to the best of my knowledge I would say he is probably a rat terrier Pomeranian beagle mix. I found him at a reptile show when I was there in pursuit of a turtle, not a pup and I just couldn't leave him there. His hobbies include disc golfing, being a cat (or at least doing his best cat impression), and rolling in the worst smelling thing around. Keeping that light-colored fur clean is definitely a challenge sometimes. But he looks so proud when he has rolled in something and is all smelly and disgusting, and wags his tail! I love him very much!
Maxwell Moondancer, you are adorable! I like your upside-down picture and especially the last one, of you being such a handsome guy on the lawn! I like that you are sometimes cat-like And I laughed when you show how proud you are of being smelly and disgusting by wagging your tail! Your light-colored coat looks so pretty and soft, I would love to give you some petting! Happy Dog of the Day, Maxwell!