Thread: Maxwell Moondancer!

Maxwell Moondancer!

This is Maxwell Moondancer Ramsey, he is three years old now and to the best of my knowledge I would say he is probably a rat terrier Pomeranian beagle mix. I found him at a reptile show when I was there in pursuit of a turtle, not a pup and I just couldn't leave him there. His hobbies include disc golfing, being a cat (or at least doing his best cat impression), and rolling in the worst smelling thing around. Keeping that light-colored fur clean is definitely a challenge sometimes. But he looks so proud when he has rolled in something and is all smelly and disgusting, and wags his tail! I love him very much!
    Maxwell Moondancer, you are adorable! I like your upside-down picture and especially the last one, of you being such a handsome guy on the lawn! I like that you are sometimes cat-like And I laughed when you show how proud you are of being smelly and disgusting by wagging your tail! Your light-colored coat looks so pretty and soft, I would love to give you some petting! Happy Dog of the Day, Maxwell!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maxwell, you are one very handsome dog

Marvelous Maxwell Moondancer!

Hi Maxwell! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a precious Terrier, Pomeranian, Beagle pupster you are! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts, sweetheart, and your photo layout beyond heart melting! I'll be coming back to it whenever I need a BIG smile! What a serendipitous gift your human was blessed with that fateful day she/he came upon you at the reptile show, searching for a tortoise! And while I hope your person came home with a tortoise too, it's easy to understand how she/he just couldn't resist your adorable self! And you're not alone in your love for rolling in the stinky stuff! Every dog in my life has found it impossible to resist that smelly pile of "stuff," rolling in ecstasy as mom looks on in horror! Your human is one lucky soul, having a best furry friend, a loving companion in you, Maxwell, and I hope for you and your family many, many happy years of shared love and companionship! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and hugs and smoochies to you, precious Maxwell!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Maxwell!!! Nothing like bringing a dog home from a reptile show! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day Maxwell!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    cute cute cute cute .

Did you get the message, Max? Oh - and just let me say that you are adorable too!

Hope you had a great day today, being extra spoiled, and enjoying your DOTD status. Congratulations.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~