I would like to introduce my horse, Quincy! His registered name is Dances With Hooves, and he is officially registered as a Breeding Stock Paint; his mother was a Quarter Horse.

Quincy is an amazing horse. My mom and dad bought him when he was one and we have owned him ever since. They trained him and about two years ago, I started riding him consistently. Before that, he was a pasture ornament and was ridden every once in a while. My mom was much too nervous to let me ride him, let alone tack him up, but he and I have proved her wrong!

He is my 4H horse and he's won more first places than second and thirds. We've gotten reserve champion in most of the shows we've been too, as well as in the fair. He's not too great at Showmanship, but next show season, we're going to rock the ring in reining and Western Pleasure and Equitation. He loves himself some treats, and and his two other buddies come running into the barn just for their Senior Feed. This guy is always the center of attention wherever he goes, and he loves it! I would do anything for him, and he would do anything for me! I absolutely love him and he deserves to have the spotlight!
Hello, most handsome Quincy! I like all these pictures of you showing your great good looks in the sunshine! How wonderful that you've won lots of first places, and second and third too! Next season you'll get to do even more, and I bet you will succeed with the help of your caring person. I hope you get to enjoy a yummy treat today for your special day, maybe a treat for your buddies too. Happy Pet of the Day, amazing Quincy!