Thread: Masha

Masha

what a beauitful cat,i just love the hairs between the toes to cute.
    thanks for sharing

heidi

You are quite magnificent young Cat of the Future Marsha, you are quite a regal, intelligent beauty of a Cat, and quite the easy Cat to love.
    We would just love to meet you Marsha , you are quite a lovely young lady Cat.

You look as though you deserve to wear a crown Marsha , you really have a royal bearing.

We Found Hotel Cats all love and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Marsha , Our Newest Cat of the Day Magnificent Marsha.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Masha, what a beautiful fluffy girl you are! You have the prettiest face and the cutest big feet, and your fur looks so soft and luxurious to touch.. I wish I could reach all the way to Slovakia to pet you! I hope your Purrrson will give you some pets for me.

You are a young lady, barely a year old, and still a kitten at heart! You love to play with little balls and to fit into small spaces. You love your Purrrson very much, don't you, waiting at the door to welcome him/her home each time! And she/he loves you back just as much, enjoying being awakened every morning with your "mmmr" sounds. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Masha, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your human friend are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

P.S., to sweet Masha's owner, please be very careful when letting her get too close to the edge of the window to look out at the yard below.. We don't want her to get suddenly startled and perhaps jump and fall!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dearest Masha, what a beautiful fluffy girl you are! You have the prettiest face and the cutest big feet, and your fur looks so soft and luxurious to touch.. I wish I could reach all the way to Slovakia to pet you! I hope your Purrrson will give you some pets for me.

You are a young lady, barely a year old, and still a kitten at heart! You love to play with little balls and to fit into small spaces. You love your Purrrson very much, don't you, waiting at the door to welcome him/her home each time! And she/he loves you back just as much, enjoying being awakened every morning with your "mmmr" sounds. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Masha, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your human friend are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

P.S., to sweet Masha's owner, please be very careful about letting her get too close to the edge of the window to look out at the yard below.. We don't want her to get suddenly startled and perhaps jump and fall!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dobry den, Masna, krásná kočka! What a gorgeous girl you are with your tabby markings, fluffy coat, ear tufts (I'm a sucker for ear tufts), white whiskers and terrific "toehawks"! Your coat looks so soft and full, I'm about ready to board a plane to Slovakia so I can pet you! And you are busy too, playing with toys, fitting into small spaces, and waiting for your person You give the best greeting, the mmmrrr sound we cat people cherish. I've enjoyed all these photos of you -- the camera sure likes you, pretty girl! Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Masna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I can't imagine anyone seeing that beautiful face and not falling head-over-heels in love with Masha.

Masha what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I wonder if there might be some Maine Coon relatives on your family tree. You look so very much like my Leonardo when he was young. I would dearly love to pet you and give you a cuddle. Maybe your loving family would do that for me? Please thank them for sharing you with us and for brightening up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Masha, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Masha!

Hi Masha in Slovakia! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a beautiful Persian mix you are, an irresistible, dainty and delicate fluffball with a heart of gold! You remind me so much of my beloved Rainbow Bridge boy Oliver. Like you he was a Persian x who looked much bigger than he was due to his thick, fluffy coat, and just as sweet and loving as they come! You've only been with your Mommy but a short year, but already you two have bonded like glue to paper! I can just imagine how special it is for her to welcomed home by you at the end of a long day! Your Mommy loves you so very much, Masha, and for good reason! Any kitty lover would consider herself blessed to have a best friend, a loving companion in you! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your Mommy are enjoying a very special, love filled Cat of the Day! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Masha! P.S...Yes, you sure do know how to pose for the camera, Masha!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~