Thread: Tinks, a Big Happy Purrthday to you.

Tinks, a Big Happy Purrthday to you.

From all of us at the Found Cat Hotel, and all of our Porch Cats , especially our Momma and Baby Cats.
    You are such a handsome fellow Tinks, such a good looking creamsicle Cat with your warm and happy face.

As with all of our Cats of the Day, we wish that we could all come and visit you pursonally , and bring you something special.
    But all we can do is send you the best of the day and pray that you have lots of treats and toys on your special day.

Happy Purrthday Tinks and a big Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW is yours fom all of us, for our new friend Tinks the Terrific.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Purrday to you and congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Well deserved Sweetie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Dearest Tinks, what an utterly gorgeous fluffy Creamsicle boy you are! Your fur is such pretty colors and so soft-looking, I wish I could reach over to York and pet you! And what a sweet face you have, with those orange eyes that match your fur, looking straight at me in those first two photos, and that cute little pink nosie. And I love that last one of you stretching your front legs out in your cat bed there.

What a nice family you have, complete with three kitty brothers and a doggie brother. You are full of energy, loving to play with bouncy balls, and you are a real love bug, sleeping with your Purrrsons every night. You let people know when you need some more loving by speaking up, and you like to join in on your people's meals by trying to take food off their plates. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

A belated Happy Purrrthday to you, sweet Tinks! It looks like you indeed celebrated in style, and I hope your kitty buddies and doggie pal joined in too. What a nice birthday cupcake you got there. Was that made of your no-doubt favorite flavor chocolate mouse, perhaps?

Congratulations, darling Tinks, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons and your kitty and doggie brothers are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

He's three years old, born August 19th, as you can see he celebrated his birthday in style. He has three other kitty brothers and dog brother, and gets along with all. Tinks loves to play and chase the balls with the bell in them, of course its usually in the middle of the night! He loves bouncy balls, and he is love bug and sleeps with us at night. If you don't pet him, he cries at you until he gets his loving. He also tries to steal food from your plate while eating sometimes. He's a funny kitty but can be a brat, but we love him anyway!
    Oh, Tinks! I agree with Phesina -- you are fluffy and gorgeous, with your orange and white coat and your golden eyes! What a beautiful three-year-old kitty you are! I would be happy to help you play with your favorite ball, and then to give you some lovies! And (sssh) I don't mind if you swipe food from my plate. Maybe your purr-ent would, though. You are such a sweety -- happy Cat of the Day, Tinks!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tinks what a gorgeous orangie fellow you are!!!

I just had to smile when I saw your sweet face today!!! What fun it must be having you for a friend. You celebrated your birthday in fine style I'd say!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are having a super fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Tinks, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Tinks!

Hi Tinks! Happy Cat of the Day to you sweetheart, and a very happy "big 3" to you as well! Lots of reasons to be celebrating today AND tonight! Well, your birthday was several weeks ago, and I see you've already enjoyed one awesome, blowout birthday bash, but can't have enough celebrating, right sweetheart? What a beautiful, utterly precious butterscotch and crème (aka orange tiger with white accents) kitty you are, Tinks! Your name alone sends me into meltdown mode, along with that sweet face, then there's your big, beautiful heart!
    If you don't pet him, he cries at you until he gets his loving.
    As for that boy/girl confusion thingy...those furry bottoms can throw off we humans! What a precious boy you are, Tinks, and how lucky your family is, the humans and furry ones, having a best friend and loving companion in you! Hope you and all of your furry sibs are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! You all deserve it! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Tinks, and to your 3 kitty bros and doggie bro, too! (Love your birthday "cake," complete with candle!!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

:)

Thx for sharing Ur cat pictures they are so cute !!!!

Thx for sharing your pictures everyone