Thread: Chula!

Chula!

HI Chula, I can see how your helped you person with that big smiley face! you are a cutie and I wish you a very happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Chula and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, you have such an adorable face. Well done.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Beautiful Chula!

Hi Chula! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful girl you are, Chula, inside and out; a heart warmer, heart melter, heart healer; a furry angel, heaven sent! As is so often the case, our rescues are our saviors as much as we are theirs, and so it is for you and your Mom! Great thanks to NOBARS for their hard work and dedication, giving so many deserving doggies, doggies such as you, a second chance at happiness, making happy beginnings such as yours a reality! How blessed your Mom is to know your unconditional love and devotion, having you, her faithful best fried there by her side through good times and bad, comforting her when she's down, always putting a smile on her face! (Witness the digging video...What a helper!) Yes, you are not "just another dog," not merely a pet, but a full fledged member of the family, a furry soul mate, a best friend for life! I'm so happy you and your Mom have each other to love and lean on, and hope for you and for her many, many happy, carefree, love filled years together! And I must say, an active, life loving pup couldn't wish for a more breathtakingly beautiful place to call home, with majestic mountains to hike, sparkling, vast bodies of water to romp in, gardens to plow! You're a treasure, Chula, one extra special girl, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors! Hope you're celebrating in high style, having loads of fun, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chula! P.S...Your pics are priceless...I want to kiss those raspberry pink toes!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww Chula, you're a sweetheart! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla