Thread: Sweet annie

Sweet annie

Annie you adorable sweet little Puss. Well done being cat of the day, Well deserved sweetheart.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

What a wonderful story you and your siblings have, it is not many Cats who find homes in foursomes.
    That is so great that you were all saved together, and now will have all these great years growing up together, with lots of love to spare for your Best Friend

We wish you all the best, and I know what you mean by seeing Annie chase the bigger Cats as my Empress does the same thing.

We are send a Quadrophonic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Awesome Annie and her Siblings , Our Cats of the Future and our Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Annie, you have turned out to be one gorgeous kitty! I'm so glad your foster worked out for you - no 'failure' there, huh? You had that planned - no doubt.

I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your brothers and your foster family! Have a super day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dearest Annie, what an utterly GORGEOUS black beauty you are, with long, flowing fur that must be so soft to the touch.. I wish I could reach over to Henderson, Nevada to pet you! I hope your loving Purrrson will give you some for me.. and please, some tummy rubs too, because we know you love those (on your own terms, of course)! And such beautiful pale-yellow eyes in that sweet face.. and that TAIL!!! Fantasticissimo! You are so right to be proud of it and display it by flicking it around.

And how wonderful that your Purrrson brought you AND your three brothers home to foster, on Mother's Day no less, nursing you back to health.. and how that turned out. That's an excellent case of foster "failure!" We're so glad you and your brothers get to stay together Furrrever. What a delightful, love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Annie, AND brothers, on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even a new round of playing in the sink with the water running!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Miss Annie blackie kitty, what a beautiful girl you are! Your coat is so shiny and pretty, and your amazing tail! I'd love to gently pet you - hope your person will give you extra petting today for me! I hope you and your brother-kitties are having all kinds of fun today ! I think I see one of them a little bit in your picture - he looks like he has a fluffy coat too. Hugs and lovies to Annie and her brothers! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Annie what a beauty you are!!!

That is one stunning tail you have there, sweetheart!!! No wonder you are proud of it!!! I am so happy for you and your brothers on finding a wonderful home and loving family. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope your day is extra special today; overflowing with sunshine and lots of treats.

Congratulations, sweet Annie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Annie the Survivor!

Hi Annie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! You truly are one stunning, ebony girl, Annie! Your sleek and shiny black coat, your luxuriously long and fluffy tail (swish it with pride, hehe) and those amazing, sparkling amber eyes of yours are gorgeous! Hard to believe that a kitty as beautiful and spunky as you had such a horrible start at life. But thanks to your fighting spirit, and your mom's unwavering devotion and 'round the clock care, you (and your brothers) not only survived, but thrived! Oh, thank goodness for the dedication of rescue groups like the SPCA, and of course MAJOR foster failures like your mom. Thanks to them, animal lovers like them, happy beginnings such as yours and your brothers are possible, love matches made! You may be dainty and diminutive in body, very ladylike in appearance, but in heart and spirit you're right up there with the "big boys!" What an unexpected blessing your mom was given that day she agreed to foster you and your brothers. And that day having been Mother's Day? Well, I think it was written in the stars that you and your brothers were heading home, forever! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile and a warm heart, sweet baby girl! I hope you and your dear brothers are all enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! You ALL deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Annie, and to your dear brothers too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Annie!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are a gorgeous girl Annie and your tail is beautiful. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana