Thread: Roo!!!

Roo!!!

You're a cutie Roo!!! I'm happy to see you found a great home! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    You're a cutie Roo!!! I'm happy to see you found a great home! Congrats on being POTD!
    Roo said: Thanks your kindness!

Roo what an adorable fellow you are!!!

You were certainly wearing your lucky number the day your human found you!!! I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you. You are one special fellow to be sure. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Roo, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Roo! You look like youv'e found a wonderful home with your human and your guinia pig.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Beautiful Roo!

Hi Roo! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a handsome Hermann's Tortoise you are, Roo! Your shell is so unique looking, its coloring and markings simply gorgeous! No doubt that you and your person were destined to be together, Roo, what with you wearing her/his "lucky number" AND sharing the same birthday! How neat is that! You are your human's dream companion animal come true, Roo, and I'm so happy she/he finally found you! You and your human and guinea pig pal, "The Three Musketeers," make for one terrific team, and I hope for you all many, many happy years together! Thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful self with us, Roo! You truly are one extra special creature, and your person so very lucky to have a best friend in you! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desire and more! (Not sure dandelion is available this time of year, so maybe some apple or cucumber!) Lots of love to you, beautiful Roo, and cuddles to your piggy pal!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Roo what an adorable fellow you are!!!

You were certainly wearing your lucky number the day your human found you!!! I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you. You are one special fellow to be sure. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Roo, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    The first pic Roo is standing on a french book, because his owner (I) learning french.
    I saw that Roo is follow the Sun...always, he is a real reptile.

Quote Originally Posted by catland View Post
    Congratulations Roo! You look like youv'e found a wonderful home with your human and your guinia pig.
    :Thank you. In Hungary now Roo is sleeping, here at 7:58 PM. And outside is very dark.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    [COLOR=darkgoldenrod]Hi Roo! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a handsome Hermann's Tortoise you are, Roo! Your shell is so unique looking, its coloring and markings simply gorgeous! No doubt that you and your person were destined to be together, Roo, what with you wearing her/his "lucky number" AND sharing the same birthday! How neat is that! You are your human's dream companion animal come true, Roo, and I'm so happy she/he finally found you! You and your human and guinea pig pal, "The Three Musketeers," make for one terrific team, and I hope for you all many, many happy years together! Thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful self with us, Roo! You truly are one extra special creature, and your person so very lucky to have a best friend in you! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desire and more! (Not sure dandelion is available this time of year, so maybe some apple or cucumber!) Lots of love to you, beautiful Roo, and cuddles to your piggy pal!/COLOR]
    Dear tatsxxx11!

You know who is the guinea pig in the picture. He is Punky...
    Hm, if I tell your kind words for Roo, he will be blushing.
    My dreams come true this year. Roo brought my lucky in my life and Punky too!
    Punky thinks Roo is a "moving food", but sometimes he rude and knocking him. Poor Roo!
    Unfortunately, Roo not eating "normal" vegetables or fruits, dandelion is the best for him. I don't know what will eat in the winter time! :S
    PS: Punky give you a high five to you tatsxxx11!

Oh my gosh, it's Punky! Hi to you all, and "high fives" too! What a wonderful menagerie of critters you have, Punky's Dad! Give Punky and Roo love from me! And no, Punky, Roo is NOT "moving food!:" So nice to hear from you! Sandra~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~