Thread: Little Rat!!!

Little Rat!!!

You're a cutie Little Rat!!! I once had a guinea pig name Little Pig. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day with a few extra treats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Little Rat how adorable you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you. I just had to smile when I saw your cute little face. What a little treasure you are!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you and your siblings too, are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Little Rat, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Little Rat!

Hi Little Rat! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one! What a precious Dumbo girl you are (love those ears, hehe), and how lucky your person is to have been blessed with a "first" as sweet and loving and special as you! You are her dream pet come true, and how well you are meeting all of her expectations, and more, re: rattie love and companionship! No doubt your union was meant to be, a case of love at first sight for you and your human! And now, with the addition of your siblings, all the more furry love for your human to cherish! What a treasure you are indeed, Little Rat, and how blessed you are to have found your way to such a caring and loving forever home! Hope you're enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day bash, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your rattie sibs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you and the entire furry crew, precious Little Rat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~