Thread: Bentley

Bentley

Hey Bentley, you, your Mom and your Dad make a good looking family with happiness written all over the threesome. Your little clan is in for quite a joyous ride!!! When you outgrow being a lap puppy, just have one of your parents sit on the sofa and you can lay across their lap and they can take turns...that's what happens at my house. In the photo of you sitting in the car, you look like you're about ready to take the driving test. I have three fur-children of different lineages and ages who would rather go for a car ride or even a long walk than have their dinner. Fortunately, they don't have to choose. Like you, Bentley, if they ever get in the car, you have to take them for a ride or they won't get out of the car. Congratulations, Bentley, on being our handsome celebrated Dog Of The Day. All of us which for you and your family, a long and happy journey through life.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

HI Bentley you are a cutie and I'm sure you are going to grow up to be a wonderful boy! happy dotd!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

congratulations Bentley, what lovely photos, you are indeed a handsome boy, Well Done.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Hello Bentley! I had to laugh at the part where your mom/dad says something about you outgrowing being a lap dog. My ex-boyfriend had a 90+ lab and she still thought she was a lap dog.
    Came running in the door at top speed to land in my lap. UGH! So, don't you worry Bentley, you will always be a lap dog, even if you don't fit!

Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Precious Bentley!

Hi Bentley! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you from all in this Labbie loving home, including my girl Star! What a hunky handsome, totally irresistible boy you are, and what a fine looking family you and your proud parents make...LOVE your photo spread! Having been a mom to Labs my entire adult life, can I vouch for the fact that you kids are perennial lap loving puppies, no matter your size or age! And as for that shot of you posing so confidently in the front sear of your car...Learner's permit? What a wonderful life awaits you, Bentley, what fun your parents are going to have watching you grow up; so many cherished memories yet to be made! How lucky your parents are, having a best friend and loving companion in you, sweetheart! You're everything a family could wish for in a Labbie furkid and more! Thanks for the big smiles, Bentley! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you precious Bentley, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Bentley!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bentley, I agree with everything that everyone has said -- you are a cutie, irresistible, handsome and adorable! I bet you will be your people's lap dog no matter how big you get! I'm sending you tons of hugs and lovies Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678