Thread: Cuddles

Cuddles

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I love how your human photographed you in so many different poses. You look so graceful! Have a wonderful day as COTD, and let those dogs know who is the boss!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

That is great that you are the Boss cat, and that you rule the Dogs , hopefully with a velvet paw.
    And here we have another Orange Lady, I guess that they are more common that I thought as most Orangies are Gentlemen.

That is a great introductory photo Cuddles, it shows you as you truly are , quite the active Cat, and just as active as a Kitten.

Michael Angel, Our Orange Porch Angela and all of us ae sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Lovely Lady of the Day, Cutie Cuddles.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cuddles, Creamsicle kitty! Could you be any prettier, I don't see how. You've traded in your outdoor adventures for purring, receiving petting and lovies from everyone you meet, and being the princess! You and your person have a very special friendship! Could you please have your person give you tons of petting, hugs and snuggles for me Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Cuddles, what a gorgeous Creamsicle girl you are, and so photogenic too! Your delightful Purrrsonality comes through in all those photos.. and I sure wish I could reach over to Illinois to give you some rubs on that lovely white tummy! All your fur looks so soft, and you have such a sweet, sweet face. And I love your pink nosie and your long LOOOONG white whiskers and your big white pawsies with the pink paw pads, too!

You certainly are Queen of your household, aren't you... the dogs know not to mess with you! And you are a real Purr Maniac and Love Bug, rubbing up against whoever is nearby to look for some caresses, too. What a delightful love-filled home you and your humans, and the doggies too, all share!

Congratulations, darling Cuddles, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cuddles what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. They made me smile!!! I love orangies. I think there is just something special about them. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Cuddles, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cutie Cuddles!

Hi there Cuddles! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful, Creamsicle kitty you are, and how well you live up to your name! Love your many poses, Cuddles...You're SO photogenic! What a lucky human is yours, sweetheart, having had in you a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend these many years! You two have grown up together! I can just imagine the very special bond you and she/he share, and I hope for you and her/him many MORE wonderful years of shared love and friendship; you two are a team! And though you may now be sharing your space with the doggies, I think it's far better for you to be inside with your people where it's safe, comfy and warm! Besides, your family gets to hear that heralded purr of yours now (from rooms away, hehe) 24/7! What a most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are, Cuddles, and how lucky your entire family is, having you in their lives, bringing so much happiness, comfort and love to their days! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, cutie pie, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cuddles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Cuddles!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being chosen Cat of the Day, pretty Cuddles.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana