Thread: Stunning Summer!

Stunning Summer!

Hello beautiful! Congratulations on DOTD and I hope you have a great day! You are absolutely gorgeous!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Sweet Summer!

Hi Summer Bathsheba English Rose! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Your feature photo, your baby pic, THOSE EYES have my heart melted into a puddle of mush, and what a gorgeous "all grown up" girl you've become, and such a big hearted one at that, not to mention keenly intelligent! Your instincts, all of those qualities we dog lovers cherish in your beloved breed, are sure on display in the following pics! I can only imagine how special those morning walks are for you and your mom/dad! Your family is so very proud of you, Summer, and rightfully so! You're not only one fine representative of the Brittany breed, you're the best friend, the most loving companion a family could ever hope for! Friend to all, that's you, Summer! Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self with us! It was a pleasure meeting you today, sweetheart, and a honor to have the chance to pay tribute to the very special girl that you are! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, Summer, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful, sweet Summer!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-23-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Summer, Wow, are you ever a beautiful girl. It's so nice to meet you today.
    Your puppy picture is adorable. Love those cute little freckles around your nose.
    Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you sweetie & hope you enjoy your special day of honor.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my Summer, you're a beauty!!! Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Summer you are a stunning girl, Well done.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.