Thread: update: ACV Cranberry or both: UTI/stones for Callie.

Threaded View

update: ACV Cranberry or both: UTI/stones for Callie.

Callie needs your prayers, too. I think she is just stressed out. And Spunky giving her a rough time the other day didn't help. That was a real cat fight.

I think she is also lonely, and once I catch her she will sit with me and let me love on her, purring away. I'm going to adopt her out in the next few weeks hopefully. She needs a peaceful home where she can get more attention.

I have to keep her in a room so Spunky won't harass her. He's just playing, but he doesn't want to understand that not everyone plays like he does.

She pooped on me tonight. Her litter box wasn't clean enough, so that's the next priority. I do think this is stress related.

At least I know she's not impacted.
    Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 09-29-2013 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Title change
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)