Thread: ~Tilly~

~Tilly~

Oh Tilly, you're such a pretty bunny!!! And it seems a very friendly girl! Congrats on being POTD!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Tilly bunny and hi, Nibbles ! Miss Tilly, what a beautiful grey bunnykins you are, with your lop ears and your soft coat! Tilly and Nibbles, I enjoyed the video of you two munching on raisins and a strawberry, and then lounging outdoors! You look so cute with the daisies, too I hope you have a fun day of jumping, playing, exploring and relaxing! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, lovely Tilly, and to sweet Nibbles too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful bunny Tilly!

Hi beautiful Bunbun Tilly! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! There's something about your Lops that just melts my heart...Might be those long, soft ears serving as the perfect frame for that sweet face? What a beauty you are, Tilly, in body and in heart, one of the sweetest, gentlest, most loving buns on the planet! And what a fun assortment of furry friends you have in Nibbles, Hammy the Hamster and kitty FiFi! And you have your very own YouTube channel, you and Nibbles! You two are famous! Your "Rabbits, Daisies and Strawbery" video was utterly enchanting...what an idyllic life you and precious Nibbles are blessed with! And I love your website! (Of course I voted "yes!") And I'll be checking out your YouTube channel, FB and Instagram pages later! (Not sure I"ll be able to take all of the preciousness, hehe!) What a beautiful best friend your human and furry sibs have in you, Tilly! You're one in a million, as sweet as can be, and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with dear Nibbles and Hammy and FiFi, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Tilly, and to Nibbles, Hammy and FiFi too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tilly what a lovely bunny you are!!!

I enjoyed meeting you and seeing your wonderful pictures and videos very much. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and all your furry friends are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweet Tilly, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And look who the Bunny Pet of the Day is today, Halloween ... It's Nibbles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678